🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Zone1 If Trump isn't pro-life anymore I have no reason to vote for him...

An opinion somebody held 20, 30, 40 or more years ago or even this morning can absolutely change. I held many opinions 20, 30, 40 or more years ago that I no longer have.

Anybody who says they have not changed their views about anything at all over the years is either lying or lives in such a restricted environment they have never ever had to think about anything. Experience, trial and error, education we acquire in living our lives can change a lot of things.
You aren't listening to me.

He has never really been opinionated on the subject, he just used it to manipulate you.

In the last two elections, I held my nose and voted for Trump because he was the pro-life candidate. And, true to his word, he appointed pro-life Supreme Court justices and got Roe v. Wade overturned.

But now Trump is making noises like he's not pro-life anymore. Melania published her book recently and made a bold pro-abort statement.

Accordingly, I will not vote for Trump in November. I will vote for all down ballot candidates and state initiatives, but neither major candidate for President.
Anti war is pro life

You aren't listening to me.

He has never really been opinionated on the subject, he just used it to manipulate you.
Post your justification for that. Or did you just make it up to troll the thread? If you have no justification for that you indeed are just trolling. In which case I feel pretty vindicated in a choice not to listen to you.

Actually, as I recall, Trump has always believed in leaving it to the states, as abortion isn't in the Constitution and anything not in the Constitution, should be left to each state to decide. Personally, I'm on board with that.
And the BS presidential immunity ruling isn't in the Constitution either. Rump Rump Rump.

Except when, in FACT, he wasn't.
If you can say you believe every single thing you believed ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago you might be forgiven for presuming to judge somebody now who doesn't even though you would still be wrong in doing so.

That is far different from Kamala holding firm positions on issues until it was politically expedient to flip flop in the last two months because she is now campaigning for President.

Trump has been consistent though in that he thought the federal government should stay out of it when he was pro choice and he thinks the federal government should stay out of it now that he is more pro life.

In the last two elections, I held my nose and voted for Trump because he was the pro-life candidate. And, true to his word, he appointed pro-life Supreme Court justices and got Roe v. Wade overturned.

But now Trump is making noises like he's not pro-life anymore. Melania published her book recently and made a bold pro-abort statement.

Accordingly, I will not vote for Trump in November. I will vote for all down ballot candidates and state initiatives, but neither major candidate for President.
With all due respect, Blackrook? Trump is leaving that issue up to the States. Kamala Harris will be trying to reinstate Roe V Wade. If you're Pro-Life you need to vote to keep Harris out of the White House! Just saying...

With all due respect, Blackrook? Trump is leaving that issue up to the States. Kamala Harris will be trying to reinstate Roe V Wade. If you're Pro-Life you need to vote to keep Harris out of the White House! Just saying...

Overturning RvW did nothing to curtail abortions.

If you can say you believe every single thing you believed ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago you might be forgiven for presuming to judge somebody now who doesn't even though you would still be wrong in doing so.

That is far different from Kamala holding firm positions on issues until it was politically expedient to flip flop because she is now campaigning for President.
Oh Dear Lord.
You can't be serious.
Everyone KNOWS trump flip-flops constantly.
He flip-flopped on abortion for ONE simple reason, he switched parties.

Oh Dear Lord.
You can't be serious.
Everyone KNOWS trump flip-flops constantly.
He flip-flopped on abortion for ONE simple reason, he switched parties.
Really. Then perhaps you can point out say three or four things he has flipflopped on since he first came down the escalator and announced he was running for President? I can't think of any.

So they use a clip 20 years ago and say he just changed his mind when he announced his candidacy for President?

Az Central is a very left wing biased newspaper and never-Trumper. So unless they can give me something more convincing than their opinion that he held that same opinion for the whole 20 years leading up to his announcement to run for President, they are no more credible than you are expressing an opinion you can't back up with anything than you want to believe it is true.

I understand your position. I will vote for Trump because Harris is ruthlessly pro-abortion, and Trump would appoint more pro-life justices. Harris will appoint baby-killers.

Red flag laws and confiscating guns are two separate issues.

No they aren't. Red flag laws confiscate guns.

I'm pretty sure he had no opinion on red flag laws until they came up and he saw no reason to oppose them if the legislation was carefully written so it couldn't be misinterpreted and abused.

There is no way for them not to be abused.

I'm pretty sure he has never been in favor of gun confiscation in general.

Irrelevant.

Red flag laws and confiscating guns are two separate issues. I'm pretty sure he had no opinion on red flag laws until they came up and he saw no reason to oppose them if the legislation was carefully written so it couldn't be misinterpreted and abused.

I'm pretty sure he has never been in favor of gun confiscation in general.
See, you just poo-poo any proof we give.

He was pro-life, now he is not.
Why? Simple, he switched parties.

Forum List

Back