Israeli forces fire on UN Peacekeepers

Seek and you shall find. For a person who likes to defend reactionary Zionism you sure ask lost of very basic questions, why don't you know their mandate before embarrassing yourself by speaking about it?

I mentioned their failures.

You mentioned their mandate, but you don't can't show what it is?

Weird.

I mentioned their failures.

You mentioned their mandate, but you don't can't show what it is?

Weird.
Do you really not know how you can discover what the mandate is? do you understand that it's the result of a UN resolution or is even that basic fact unknown to you?

Israeli forces have begun firing on UN Peacekeeprs in Lebanon. I guess UN Peacekeeprs are now terrorist sympathizers?

WTF is wrong with Israel?

Are the UN peacekeepers preventing Hezbollah from launching rocket attacks on Israel?

Or merely just protecting the jihadi’s from retaliation?

The UN is there to protect Hezbollah while they launch thousands of rocket into Israel, same thing they always do. In previous wars they actually let the vermin set up gun pits and launcher right under the UN posts, then sniveled when Israel hit them back,. Just scum, is all; the UN is dominated by criminal syndicates masquerading as 'countries'.

You made the claim, so back it up. Or don't.
It's not a claim, it's common knowledge.
That won't change the failure of the peacekeepers to keep the peace.
You don't know what their mandate is, until you do you cannot describe this as a "failure".

This is so typical of the extremists I see here. Every example of friction between Israel and anything else, is always framed as the Israelis are right and the other side are wrong.

Israel is violating international law by attacking these posts, they are there because the United States and the rest of the security council wanted them to be there.

Until you pluck up the courage to go and learn about their mandate you'll just continue to make a fool of yourself.

Are the UN peacekeepers preventing Hezbollah from launching rocket attacks on Israel?

Or merely just protecting the jihadi’s from retaliation?
Another dunce, why not go and read the resolution and educate yourself rather than posting emotional and inflammatory rhetoric implying (yet again) that Israel is some kind of victim.

Another dunce, why not go and read the resolution and educate yourself rather than posting emotional and inflammatory rhetoric implying (yet again) that Israel is some kind of victim.
What do you claim I missed?

The Hezbollahs are launching rockets every day under the protection of muslim “peacekeepers”

What do you claim I missed?
The duties of UNIFIL.
The Hezbollahs are launching rockets every day under the protection of muslim “peacekeepers”
That's not the concern of the UNIFIL force, never was and it's not a Muslin force its a multinational force (fifty nations) there under the authority of the UN security council.

Israeli forces have begun firing on UN Peacekeeprs in Lebanon. I guess UN Peacekeeprs are now terrorist sympathizers?

WTF is wrong with Israel?

The UN muslim peacekeepers from Indonesia are not keeping the peace as rockets rain down on Israel

The UN muslim peacekeepers from Indonesia are not keeping the peace as rockets rain down on Israel
More Zionist paranoia and hysteria victim, victim, victim...

Far more bombs are raining down on Lebanon than Israel you dumb twat.

It's not a claim, it's common knowledge.

You don't know what their mandate is, until you do you cannot describe this as a "failure".

This is so typical of the extremists I see here. Every example of friction between Israel and anything else, is always framed as the Israelis are right and the other side are wrong.

Israel is violating international law by attacking these posts, they are there because the United States and the rest of the security council wanted them to be there.

Until you pluck up the courage to go and learn about their mandate you'll just continue to make a fool of yourself.
Sherlock can’t support his own claims.

Forum List

Back