Israeli forces fire on UN Peacekeepers

The purported UN authority for putting peacekeepers on the Lebanon/israeli border stems from this gibberish:

But again, if Canada was harboring an equivalent of Hezbollah scumbags who were launching missiles and rockets into the Northern parts of the United States, and the UN placed blue helmets in Canada, we would absolutely and justifiably continue to attack the terrorist scumbags in Canada. The blue helmets would be there at their own peril.

The purported UN authority for putting peacekeepers on the Lebanon/israeli border stems from this gibberish:

But again, if Canada was harboring an equivalent of Hezbollah scumbags who were launching missiles and rockets into the Northern parts of the United States, and the UN placed blue helmets in Canada, we would absolutely and justifiably continue to attack the terrorist scumbags in Canada. The blue helmets would be there at their own peril.
I bet you're excitedly massaging your weapon right now aren't you boy...

It's common knowledge to those who keep abreast of the Middle East that UNIFIL exists because of a UN resolution. Post the resolution if you want, but I have no need of it I read some time ago.
Yet you couldn’t even cite the resolution.

Face facts. You’re a fraud and everyone who bothers to read your gerbil shit posts know it.

If you ask me to prove the earth isn't flat I'm also not going to post proof.

Yet you won't be able to support that claim will you...
Have you received any promotions, lately?

With so many of the top vermin in your organization having been exterminated, there have to be plenty opportunities for advancement.

Except, it wasn’t.
Lots of things around here aren't common knowledge to certain retarded people, for example you don't even know who won the 2020 presidential election.
And if it had been, you wouldn’t have run away from the question pretending it was common knowledge.
I never set out to prove UNIFIL were there because of a resolution, I stated it was and I was correct, I was surprised to see just how many of you dunces never knew. No wonder you're so confused about Israel and its genocide.

Lots of things around here aren't common knowledge to certain retarded people,
Mwhichbis exactly why your claim was dishonest. You claimed “common knowledge” but you couldn’t even support your own claim, you retard.
for example you don't even know who won the 2020 presidential election.

Yes. I do. And there’s another baseless claim from you. As usual.
I never set out to prove UNIFIL were there because of a resolution, I stated it was and I was correct.
You made a hollow guess. And you had no idea of it was true or sported.

You even lie about your lies.

Forum List

Back