Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Speaking of,
You’re just babbling now.
Just watch in awe as the narrative morphs and the goalposts shift:
Power generation is electricity.
Power generation is the act of converting different forms of energy, such as mechanical energy, or electromagnetic energy (sunlight) into electricity.
And still wrong…..power generation is electricity
Power is electric generation.
Google power generation. It’s always electricity bubba
Enough.

So.. within the context of energy, I've already covered how electricity is defined by the IEA. So next I'll cover power:
Power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second.
First, notice how they resist simply, lazily, stupidly,.. defining power as electricity. Always pay attention to units.

Okay, that's enough for today..

^Notice how your entire post remains intact --
[* = See above "Notice"]

"Omitting is not highlighting. Just picking and choosing phases to post is bogus"
-- Agreed so far, though I don't omit to highlight anything (whatever that's supposed to mean). Nor do I just pick and choose phases to post.
So.. keep fishing, I guess..

"you want to highlight it ? I am here to help you……you can bold print anything you want while keeping the surrounding entire post in tact."

"it ?" -- Howzat? (*)

And no, I can't highlight or bold anything I want because:
  1. That would be stupid.
  2. Against the rules!

See, selectively quoting is rational, well, and good. Everyone sane does it. But if I just go ahead and highlight, italicize, underline, bold, change the font, and / or the font size of "anything" within your average, everyday smashed Reply quote box.. Hwell, guess what?

I've just misquoted you! Because it appears for all the world like you did it,.. not me.

I strongly suggest you quit doing that sort of thing, if indeed you regularly do, and catch up with the real world.

But while we're at it, I often notice things like folks annoyingly smashing the Reply button when theirs is the very first response?.. What the hell is that? Like the author might not realize they're responding to their OP otherwise? WTF?
No, selectively quoting is out of context…..it’s what the stupid ass 2@ bozos do when the continually quote “shall not be infringed……” without providing the entire 2@ in its entirety and in context which is to provide “peoples” not persons rights to establish an armed militia. You’re still conflating energy and power….no wonder your brother had a tough time with you
Speaking of,

Just watch in awe as the narrative morphs and the goalposts shift:

Enough.

So.. within the context of energy, I've already covered how electricity is defined by the IEA. So next I'll cover power:

First, notice how they resist simply, lazily, stupidly,.. defining power as electricity. Always pay attention to units.

Okay, that's enough for today..
You’ve done nothing but whine. You haven’t aggressed any of the actual references. Moving on….

No, selectively quoting is out of context…..it’s what the stupid ass 2@ bozos do when the continually quote “shall not be infringed……” without providing the entire 2@ in its entirety and in context which is to provide “peoples” not persons rights to establish an armed militia. You’re still conflating energy and power….no wonder your brother had a tough time with you

You’ve done nothing but whine. You haven’t aggressed any of the actual references. Moving on….
Haven't aggressed what now? Yes, please.. I'm tired of schooling your silly, aggressive ass here.. Move along..

Power is electric generation. No, it does not. Not even close. Most power generation comes from HYDRO power electric generation. .
not what the stats say, but we all know that you never post anything close to truth. your far left indoctrination has made your brain incapable of rational thought

Iceland's electricity is produced almost entirely from renewable energy sources:

the government of Iceland.
“Renewable energy provided almost 100% of electricity production, with about 73% coming fromhydropower and 27% from geothermal power. Most of the hydropower plants are owned by Landsvirkjun (the National Power Company) which is the main supplier of electricity in Iceland.”

Government of Iceland | En

government.is
exactly how are volcanos renewable? Continuous maybe, renewable no.

Forum List

Back