🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Liz Cheney should be House Speaker!

You're an idiot. Go play with yourself.
Sucker! "Federal prosecutors laid out their most extensive case to date against former President Donald Trump for his effort to overturn the 2020 election in a sweeping legal brief that was unsealed Wednesday by a federal judge who is weighing the explosive criminal charges against him."

Sucker! "Federal prosecutors laid out their most extensive case to date against former President Donald Trump for his effort to overturn the 2020 election in a sweeping legal brief that was unsealed Wednesday by a federal judge who is weighing the explosive criminal charges against him."
you got him this time huh? make me laugh fking out loud.

No one gives a damn about 2020. You're beating a dead horse. This is why democrats are going to lose.

Kyrsten Sinema would be a better choice.

Kolinda_Grabar_Kitarovic_123009_730x419-m.jpg
That much "dairy" should be representing Wisconsin...

you got him this time huh? make me laugh fking out loud.
His sentencing is delayed until after he loses the election and he's going to jail. So yeah I'm laughing
Interesting how you cult to a convicted criminal, that's weird.

Forum List

Back