What if Trump -is- a fascist?

In recent news, Trump called for revoking the broadcast license of any media org that didn't kiss his own rump fervently enough
Quantify this.
Cite / copy / paste.
In every case, the left supports liberty, the right supports authoritarianism.
This is a lie.

So... you're not going to tell me I am wrong when I say Hitler would have machine-gunned Ghandi and his peaceful overthrow groupies?

Quantify this.
Cite / copy / paste.
Of course. After all, when have I ever been unable to back up what I say? Remember, I'm a liberal. Your side just makes crap up, but liberals are reality-based.

---
A giant Fake News Scam by CBS & 60 Minutes. Her REAL ANSWER WAS CRAZY, OR DUMB, so they actually REPLACED it with another answer in order to save her or, at least, make her look better. A FAKE NEWS SCAM, which is totally illegal. TAKE AWAY THE CBS LICENSE. Election Interference. She is a Moron, and the Fake News Media wants to hide that fact. An UNPRECEDENTED SCANDAL!!! The Dems got them to do this and should be forced to concede the Election? WOW!
---

---
60 Minutes is a major part of the News Organization of CBS, which has just created the Greatest Fraud in Broadcast History. CBS should lose its license, and it should be bid out to the Highest Bidder, as should all other Broadcast Licenses, because they are just as corrupt as CBS — and maybe even WORSE!
---

This is a lie.
Then you'll be denouncing Trump immediately, right?

I suspect not. I suspect more excuses for him will now be forthcoming.

So... you're not going to tell me I am wrong when I say Hitler would have machine-gunned Ghandi and his peaceful overthrow groupies?
He would have. But we never said Trump would have the power of Hitler.

That is, you're just lying about what we said. That doesn't make us hypocrites, it makes you a liar.

Your claim:
Trump called for revoking the broadcast license of any media org that didn't kiss his own rump fervently enough
Your citations do not support your claim.
Try again?
Then you'll be denouncing Trump immediately, right?
Because of your lie? What?
He would have....
So then you agree:
"All over the world, fascist dictators get outed without mass violence" -- but only when those authoritarian fascist dictators are not willing to machine-gun Ghandi and his followers.
When the Ghandi method fails, how do you get the authoritarian fascist dictator out of office?

Your claim:
Trump called for revoking the broadcast license of any media org that didn't kiss his own rump fervently enough
Your citations do not support your claim.
So "I'm going to pretend I can't read" is your chosen evasion tactic here?

Pathetic, but expected.

Don't worry, nobody expected you to reject fascism. You're a Trump cultist.

So "I'm going to pretend I can't read" is your chosen evasion tactic here?
I'm sorry you do not like the fact your citations do not back what you said, but there's nothing I can do about it.
I accept your concession.

Now then - you agree:
"All over the world, fascist dictators get outed without mass violence" -- but only when those authoritarian fascist dictators are not willing to machine-gun Ghandi and his followers.
When the Ghandi method fails, how do you get the authoritarian fascist dictator out of office?

I'm sorry you do not like the fact your citations do not back what you said, but there's nothing I can do about it.
I accept your concession.

Now then - you agree:
And now you're just babbling out of butthurt.

Just admit to being fascist. You'll feel better. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back