NY Times details Trump's cognitive decline in scathing article

You can't maintain a line of thought for 3 posts, can you?
Just face facts.
You have nothing to refute what I've said and of course you don't like what I've said. So you are relegated to personal attacks because have nothing else to use....like facts.

Just face facts.
You have nothing to refute what I've said and of course you don't like what I've said. So you are relegated to personal attacks because have nothing else to use....like facts.
I directly refuted your idea that this has anything to do with the standing of an entire state or of Trump's criminal.prosecutions.

Directly.

You're just a little peacock, prancing and preening and performing for yourself.

No, actually, I think it's more than that.

Trump could be a lot more effective if he stayed on message, instead of wandering off on speeches talking about Hannibal Lector and Windmills causing cancer.
Agree but i attribute this to his growing narcissism. Say anything i am never wrong. My cult will eat it up.
Just mention things they dont like.
Like solar energy.
They want their fossil fuels.

Just face facts.
Did you watch the Daily Show? They showed what hypocrites Republicans are. Saying real men won't vote for Walz? A guy who can fix a carburetor? He's not manly enough for you? But Trump, the one who dances like a little bitch is manly?

Fox News host says "I don't know why a man would vote Democrat"

That sounds a lot like me when I say I don't know why a black or woman would vote Republican

They make fun of Walz 5 minutes in. But then they move the goal post

They said "guys who worry about their hair" Then TDS shows Trump worrying about his hair

How Walz hugged his wife on stage. Then they showed Trump and Melania's awkward hugs.

They made fun of the way Walz waved. But then they showed Trump dancing like a little bitch.

The Fox host said "you can tell an athlete just by the way he walks" Go to 7 minutes 10 seconds in and watch Trump shuffle down the ramp like he's 90 years old.

Taking personal responsibility. Then they show Trump not taking responsibility for Jan 6

Did you watch the Daily Show? They showed what hypocrites Republicans are. Saying real men won't vote for Walz? A guy who can fix a carburetor? He's not manly enough for you? But Trump, the one who dances like a little bitch is manly?

That sounds a lot like me when I say I don't know why a black or woman would vote Republican

They said "guys who worry about their hair" Then TDS shows Trump worrying about his hair

How Walz hugged his wife on stage. Then they showed Trump and Melania's awkward hugs.

They made fun of the way Walz waved. But then they showed Trump dancing like a little bitch.

The Fox host said "you can tell an athlete just by the way he walks" Go to 7 minutes 10 seconds in and watch Trump shuffle down the ramp like he's 90 years old.

Taking personal responsibility. Then they show Trump not taking responsibility for Jan 6
That channel seems to be populated by self-loathing closet gays.

That Jesse Watters guy is about 4 sleeps from being caught in a men's airport bathroom in a tutu.

That channel seems to be populated by self-loathing closet gays.

That Jesse Watters guy is about 4 sleeps from being caught in a men's airport bathroom in a tutu.

They said "you can tell an athlete by the way he walks"

Watch Trump the athlete walk down this ramp

The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with.

‘Former President Donald J. Trump vividly recounted how the audience at his climactic debate with Vice President Kamala Harris was on his side. Except that there was no audience. The debate was held in an empty hall. No one “went crazy,” as Mr. Trump put it, because no one was there.

Anyone can misremember, of course. But the debate had been just a week earlier and a fairly memorable moment. And it was hardly the only time Mr. Trump has seemed confused, forgetful, incoherent or disconnected from reality lately. In fact, it happens so often these days that it no longer even generates much attention.

He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race.’

Trump’s clear mental and cognitive decline should be generating a great deal of attention – it is yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.
That’s a very long opinion piece of political propaganda pretending to be news reporting.

They said "you can tell an athlete by the way he walks"

Watch Trump the athlete walk down this ramp

The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with.

Better than Potato walks up a flight of steps.

‘Former President Donald J. Trump vividly recounted how the audience at his climactic debate with Vice President Kamala Harris was on his side. Except that there was no audience. The debate was held in an empty hall. No one “went crazy,” as Mr. Trump put it, because no one was there.

Anyone can misremember, of course. But the debate had been just a week earlier and a fairly memorable moment. And it was hardly the only time Mr. Trump has seemed confused, forgetful, incoherent or disconnected from reality lately. In fact, it happens so often these days that it no longer even generates much attention.

He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race.’

Trump’s clear mental and cognitive decline should be generating a great deal of attention – it is yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.
Packed yet looneybin?

What a lie. Not one FBI agent rioted. There may have been some under cover FBI agents at the Capitol but they didn't lead the charge or even participate.

And wasn't it ANTIFA before?

What a liar you are. Are you proud of how big of a liar you can be?

• After the Capitol riot, rumors that anti-fascist activists were behind the violence were promoted by social media users, pundits and Republican lawmakers. There is no evidence to support them.
  • Public records and hundreds of videos taken at the Capitol show that the rioters consisted of Donald Trump supporters, members of right-wing groups and supporters of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory.
  • Federal officials have arrested more than 100 people suspected of participating in the insurrection. FBI charging affidavits show that several of them appear to have ties to militia and far-right groups — not antifa.

After rioters interrupted the Electoral College vote count....

Did you know Republicans rioted in 2000 to stop the Florida recount? So the rioters were clearly Republicans trying to interrupted the Electoral College vote count

Wouldn't surprise me if there were FBI in the crowd. How many 5?

Forum List

Back