NY Times details Trump's cognitive decline in scathing article

As he ages,, Trump is becoming more and more fascist.

Not Hitler-style genocidal fascism.

I mean Mussolini-style original gangsta fascism.

trump-mussolini.jpg
thats so yesterdays talking point,,

do you have aanything original??

thats so yesterdays talking point,,

do you have aanything original??
You know what's old?

Some fat geezer suffering from mental decline non-stop whining about how horrible a place America is, whining the American dream is dead, whining about immigrants, whining about being held accountable for his many crimes.

That shit is getting REALLY old.

You know what's old?

Some fat geezer non-stop whining about how horrible a place America is, whining the American dream is dead, whining about immigrants, whining about being held accountable for his many crimes.

That shit is getting REALLY old.

glad to see it bothers you so much,,

New York has plenty of its own issues at hand with the resignations and firings going on currently ...

They don't have the moral standing to point fingers at anyone currently.

You have to play the video to understand what I'm talking about....but it is not very long.

New York has plenty of its own issues at hand with the resignations and firings going on currently ...

You have to play the video to understand what I'm talking about....but it is not very long.

What stupidity.

The entire state and its prosecutors now has no standing? Because of this?

Just painfully stupid

‘Former President Donald J. Trump vividly recounted how the audience at his climactic debate with Vice President Kamala Harris was on his side. Except that there was no audience. The debate was held in an empty hall. No one “went crazy,” as Mr. Trump put it, because no one was there.

Anyone can misremember, of course. But the debate had been just a week earlier and a fairly memorable moment. And it was hardly the only time Mr. Trump has seemed confused, forgetful, incoherent or disconnected from reality lately. In fact, it happens so often these days that it no longer even generates much attention.

He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race.’

Trump’s clear mental and cognitive decline should be generating a great deal of attention – it is yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.
Do you think this will matter? To anyone??

‘Former President Donald J. Trump vividly recounted how the audience at his climactic debate with Vice President Kamala Harris was on his side. Except that there was no audience. The debate was held in an empty hall. No one “went crazy,” as Mr. Trump put it, because no one was there.

Anyone can misremember, of course. But the debate had been just a week earlier and a fairly memorable moment. And it was hardly the only time Mr. Trump has seemed confused, forgetful, incoherent or disconnected from reality lately. In fact, it happens so often these days that it no longer even generates much attention.

He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race.’

Trump’s clear mental and cognitive decline should be generating a great deal of attention – it is yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.

The former president jumped from topic to topic to topic during a stream-of-consciousness rant.

Donald Trump’s rambling speech at times veered so far off-topic that critics raised new questions about his focus and mental capacity.

Trump trashed Detroit while speaking in Detroit, attempted to define the word “grocery,” and got defensive about his crowd size as he spoke for three hours.

During one 90-second stretch, he jumped from manufacturing to Elon Musk’s SpaceX rockets, to President Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign amid COVID restrictions, to election conspiracy theories, and then to how the United States has been “abused” by other countries.

“This isn’t like Elon, with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they want it to land or he gets the engines back,”. “That was the first, I really, I said ‘who the hell did that.’ I saw engines about three, four years ago. These things were coming, cylinders, no wings, no nothing, and they’re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom!”

The word “circle” then set Trump in a new direction.

“Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right?” Trump said, referring to circles placed on the ground in 2020 to help guests keep socially distant amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic. “He’d have eight circles, and he couldn’t fill ’em up.”

Trump then used that to launch into his grievances about the 2020 election and make references to his debunked conspiracy theories. “But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote, I don’t know, I don’t know, couldn’t fill up the eight circles,” Trump said, then riffed some more:
“I always loved those circles, they were so beautiful, they were so beautiful to look at. In fact the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great, but they couldn’t get people so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people. Then I heard we lost. ‘Oh we lost.’ No, we’re never going to let that happen again. But we’ve been abused by other countries we’ve been abused by our own politicians really, more than other countries.”
When he was still running against Biden, Trump accused his rival of cognitive problems and challenged him to take a cognitive test.

Now, however, critics are raising those same questions about Trump ― and many were baffled and alarmed by his latest speech

At least they're firing and/or charging the corrupt politicians. Not trying to put them back into office.

Mayor Adams won't run for mayor again because we would not elect him again. But you would if it was Trump or a black Nazi. You gonna run the black Nazi again? MLK on Steroids? x 2? Is he going to serve in a Trump administration?

The former president jumped from topic to topic to topic during a stream-of-consciousness rant.

Donald Trump’s rambling speech at times veered so far off-topic that critics raised new questions about his focus and mental capacity.

Trump trashed Detroit while speaking in Detroit, attempted to define the word “grocery,” and got defensive about his crowd size as he spoke for three hours.

During one 90-second stretch, he jumped from manufacturing to Elon Musk’s SpaceX rockets, to President Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign amid COVID restrictions, to election conspiracy theories, and then to how the United States has been “abused” by other countries.

“This isn’t like Elon, with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they want it to land or he gets the engines back,”. “That was the first, I really, I said ‘who the hell did that.’ I saw engines about three, four years ago. These things were coming, cylinders, no wings, no nothing, and they’re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom!”

The word “circle” then set Trump in a new direction.

“Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right?” Trump said, referring to circles placed on the ground in 2020 to help guests keep socially distant amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic. “He’d have eight circles, and he couldn’t fill ’em up.”

Trump then used that to launch into his grievances about the 2020 election and make references to his debunked conspiracy theories. “But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote, I don’t know, I don’t know, couldn’t fill up the eight circles,” Trump said, then riffed some more:

When he was still running against Biden, Trump accused his rival of cognitive problems and challenged him to take a cognitive test.

Now, however, critics are raising those same questions about Trump ― and many were baffled and alarmed by his latest speech
/—-/ “The former president jumped from topic to topic to topic”
So? He’s only allowed to talk on one topic at a rally?
You’re being ridiculous.

At least they're firing and/or charging the corrupt politicians. Not trying to put them back into office.

Mayor Adams won't run for mayor again because we would not elect him again. But you would if it was Trump or a black Nazi. You gonna run the black Nazi again? MLK on Steroids? x 2? Is he going to serve in a Trump administration?
Letitia?
Merchan?

Their number is coming up soon enough.

It's making the whole state look bad and ridiculous. And as a former resident I know better. The state is massively large and stocked with honest people. How this went as far as it did is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back