Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

The Trumpsters won't answer my clear and direct question.

I wonder how many of them were among those threatening the lives and careers of these meteorologists.

Fucking incredible. They think hurricanes can be created and steered.

This ranks with Qanon and Flat Earth.

I wonder how many of them were among those threatening the lives and careers of these meteorologists.

why do you believe the meteorologists making shit up for news? the fact is the government is doing it.

This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

Sorry I just posted this as well, No doubt maga will be shocked.

Kinda like claiming Trump is a danger to democracy and a dictator who never wants to leave office trying to overthrow the government wanting to track women's menstral periods, leading to people trying to assassinate the guy, huh, Benji?

Crackpot, meet Kettle.
J6 was an attempt to not leave office and the whole world watched it. A danger to Democracy is correct. He lost an election and invited his thugs to vandalize his former workplace and beat up 130 cops and you`re okay with that? WTF is wrong with you?

Democrats demand that we cannot define what a woman is and that men can have babies as we teach this in schools and colleges and force feed it in newly created DEI programs in corporations around the world, and then wonder why society has begun to lose its mind.
Woosh…
Right over your head. Again.

Has anyone actually established that these idiots are TRUMP! voters? I mean, it's not like democrat voters are any smarter about things like this.

Forum List

Back