Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

No it isn’t. Natural gas is a fossil fuel.
You won’t look it up…so here it is.
“Natural gas is a fossil fuel that is formed when layers of organic matter (primarily marine microorganisms) [ 5 ] decompose under anaerobic conditions and are subjected to intense heat and pressure underground over millions of years.”

“Natural gas is a fossil fuel that is formed when layers of organic matter (primarily marine microorganisms) [ 5 ] decompose under anaerobic conditions and are subjected to intense heat and pressure underground over millions of years.”

And that is the only way it ever forms in the entire universe.

DURR

And that is the only way it ever forms in the entire universe.

DURR
That's how it forms naturally. True. We (humans) raise tons of cows, for example. They all fart, producing more methane (a greenhouse gas) than all the cars in the world. Then we milk them and eat their calves. We do that, not Mother Nature. Here's more information than you ever wanted to know about what comprises "natural gas":
See, we even screw with "natural gas" bigtime before allowing any into our cars or kitchens.

That's how it forms naturally. True. We (humans) raise tons of cows, for example. They all fart, producing more methane (a greenhouse gas) than all the cars in the world. Then we milk them and eat their calves. We do that, not Mother Nature. Here's more information than you ever wanted to know about what comprises "natural gas":
See, we even screw with "natural gas" bigtime before allowing any into our cars or kitchens.

That's how it forms naturally.

Is that how it formed on Titan and Jupiter?

That's how it forms naturally.

Is that how it formed on Titan and Jupiter?
Google AI Overview

Methane on Titan and Jupiter is believed to form primarily through chemical reactions within their atmospheres, with the primary source on Titan likely being released from the moon's interior through cryovolcanic eruptions, essentially "ice volcanoes" that spew methane gas into the atmosphere, while on Jupiter, methane is produced through chemical processing of the primordial solar nebula material in its hydrogen-rich atmosphere; both planets experience further methane production from the interaction of solar radiation with other atmospheric compounds.

Google AI Overview

Methane on Titan and Jupiter is believed to form primarily through chemical reactions within their atmospheres, with the primary source on Titan likely being released from the moon's interior through cryovolcanic eruptions, essentially "ice volcanoes" that spew methane gas into the atmosphere, while on Jupiter, methane is produced through chemical processing of the primordial solar nebula material in its hydrogen-rich atmosphere; both planets experience further methane production from the interaction of solar radiation with other atmospheric compounds.

It's possible to form methane from non-biological sources?

Shhh....people will think you're crazy.

Does Kerry quote the scientists he disagrees with?
I don't have a complete record of everything John Kerry has ever said. He could easily quote them to illustrate why he disagrees with them. However, since Kerry is not a scientist, I imagine he depends on the majority opinions of scientists. Everything I have heard or read from him tells me that he ascribes to the conclusions of the IPCC. What is your point? Do you think it was okay for Ringo to modify that quote?

I don't have a complete record of everything John Kerry has ever said. He could easily quote them to illustrate why he disagrees with them. However, since Kerry is not a scientist, I imagine he depends on the majority opinions of scientists. Everything I have heard or read from him tells me that he ascribes to the conclusions of the IPCC. What is your point? Do you think it was okay for Ringo to modify that quote?

Kerry quotes scientists he agrees with. Those scientists were wrong.
Ringo's modification didn't change Kerry's agreement with the error.

This relates active and inactive volcanoes and geothermal energy:
Long story short, active volcanoes ("continuous") are too dangerous to attempt extracting energy from. But less than continuous appears to have proven worth the risk.

Forum List

Back