Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

try being more discrete in your lies
I think you meant discreet you illiterate fool.

discrete: individually separate and distinct
discreet: careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, especially in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.
I'm not lying, you are lying. That's why you keep everything about your fake religion a secret; where it came from, who taught it to you, where is it practiced, etc. Did Karl Marx teach it to you?

It doesn't. I have read the Bible. I know it's a shock to hear a Catholic say that, but it's a true story. I've actually read or heard it over and over because the Catholic Church gives us scripture every day, not just on Sunday.

Anyhow, it does not say in the Bible you can't baptize infants and it is inferred that infants were indeed baptized. In Acts, it says "whole households" were baptized. Most households had infants and/or children.

Jesus said to let the children come to Him.

etc
I usually avoid the religion forum.
But who exactly has claimed that only adults can get baptized?

The world hasn't turned against the Zionist regime for just 'trivial' reasons. Murdering thousands of children on excuses of being near Hamas' freedom fighters is an example of pure evil.
And why are they "near" the Hamas occupiers in the first place? Answer that honestly and you'll start to understand.

The world hasn't turned against the Zionist regime for just 'trivial' reasons. Murdering thousands of children on excuses of being near Hamas' freedom fighters is an example of pure evil.
Would you like to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel?

And why are they "near" the Hamas occupiers in the first place? Answer that honestly and you'll start to understand.
The reason why Hamas is fighting back is because they too understand that Iran and it's proxies have at least equal control over the entire ME now, as compared to America's and the Zionist's control that has been lost.

Now the settlements on Palestinian lands are being destroyed and the Zionists are leaving because they can't ever live in peace. There's now a balance of power being established in the ME.

The Zionists may turn to nuclear war. But that won't solve their problems. It can only make it worse.

Will you understand better if I tell you that America's AC carriers have very likely become sitting ducks?

Would you like to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel?
If Israel turns to nuclear weapons, it's a certainly now that they will suffer like revenge. Nuclear war is not in America's interests. And America's ability to make more wars has hit a brick wall.

If Israel turns to nuclear weapons, it's a certainly now that they will suffer like revenge. Nuclear war is not in America's interests. And America's ability to make more wars has hit a brick wall.
That's not what I asked? If you really believe that Israel is in the wrong, why wouldn't you support nuking them?

That's not what I asked? If you really believe that Israel is in the wrong, why wouldn't you support nuking them?
Ask your questions and I'll interpret them as to what you're trying to say. Then my answer will suit that.

The Zionists have always been in the wrong, but they used to possess unchallenged power to act with cruel aggression. Now they no longer have unchallenged power. Even America's AC carriers could have become sitting ducks to their enemy's hypersonic missiles.

Nuclear weapons are never a good solution for either side.

Best hope now lies in the fact that neither Iran or their many proxies are unreasonable and will therefor not insist on unreasonable conditions for a peaceful settlement.

Unfortunately, the Zionist regime has not come to understanding that they need to pull in their horns too.

The reason why Hamas is fighting back is because they too understand that Iran and it's proxies have at least equal control over the entire ME now, as compared to America's and the Zionist's control that has been lost.

Now the settlements on Palestinian lands are being destroyed and the Zionists are leaving because they can't ever live in peace. There's now a balance of power being established in the ME.

The Zionists may turn to nuclear war. But that won't solve their problems. It can only make it worse.

Will you understand better if I tell you that America's AC carriers have very likely become sitting ducks?
You do realize, don't you, that there would be no need to "fight back" if Hamas had not first tried to kill, maim and kidnap as many Israeli civilians as possible under cover of darkness? At this point, Israel is trying to liberate Gaza from Hamas, which keeps hiding behind children, then pretending to be outraged when children get injured, even after people are notified to leave an area because it's going to be flattened.

Ask your questions and I'll interpret them as to what you're trying to say. Then my answer will suit that.

The Zionists have always been in the wrong, but they used to possess unchallenged power to act with cruel aggression. Now they no longer have unchallenged power. Even America's AC carriers could have become sitting ducks to their enemy's hypersonic missiles.

Nuclear weapons are never a good solution for either side.
Would you like for the nation of Israel to be abolished?

You do realize, don't you, that there would be no need to "fight back" if Hamas had not first tried to kill, maim and kidnap as many Israeli civilians as possible under cover of darkness?
That happened many years after the Zionists started hostilities.
At this point, Israel is trying to liberate Gaza from Hamas, which keeps hiding behind children, then pretending to be outraged when children get injured, even after people are notified to leave an area because it's going to be flattened.

The Zionist regime are now incapable of preventing revenge against them. If they murder more people then the murder of their own will be stepped up to exceed the Zionists'' cruelty and evil..

The Zionist regime are now incapable of preventing revenge against them. If they murder more people then the murder of their own will be stepped up to exceed the Zionists'' cruelty and evil..
How evil are they on a scale of 1 to 10?

Do your own research and get back to me.
It was YOUR claim. If you can't say how much then you can't say most isn't theirs. Be honest. You have no clue at all. You just blurted it out because it sounded good, right?

spamming!
Actually, no. You made a statement that they are evil. I'm trying to figure out how evil you think they are. Are they pinkie dip a cousin evil? Or Adolph Hitler evil? Cause if they are just pinkie dip a cousin evil, meh. But if you think they are Adolph Hitler evil then you have an obligation to kill each and every last one. I'm thinking you have a habit of blurting out shit that sounds pleasant to you but you never really thought through.

What are your thoughts on a final solution for Israel?

Forum List

Back