House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

Hate begets hate. Who started calling the left names ? Who started demonizing them ? trump and the mindless go along with him. Someone to blame as the rich becomes even richer. Fool .
We've been calling the leftists names for decades. It's just that the so-called "news media" have kept it from you to avoid embarrassing you.

Imagine living in China where there are so many people the Air itself stinks of human BO. No wonder they had the 1 child policy , wonder why they chose to abandon it when it's needed most. Nonsensical humans.
I don't live in China and have no desire to. I have even LESS desire to have China move here which is what Xi would like to see happen with the help of Democrats like Biden/Harris/Walz

I don't live in China and have no desire to. I have even LESS desire to have China move here which is what Xi would like to see happen with the help of Democrats like Biden/Harris/Walz
And you obviously can't think for yourself either.

"Although Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) plans to visit the western part of North Carolina this week in the "deadly and devastating" aftermath of Hurricane Helene, Politico reports the GOP lawmaker has confirmed that Congress doesn't plan to provide any disaster aid before November"

Well there you have it. The GOP says FU to the hurricane victims.

So Mike Johnson will have to stand in the corner because he riled up people in the entire nation?
I think he was addressing an issue without thinking about the victims of a disaster. And one person spoke thoughtlessly and you think all conservatives approve. Yer wrong, honey bee. Most members of the GOP in Congress sent money to disasters in the nation, yet you singled one person as speaking for millions of GOP members. That is unfair because conservatives across the nation prayed for and supported victims of nature's calamities through the ages.I don't agree with you about the GOP. Please give us the disaster help center's address of the North Carolina disaster so we can support the victims. Thanks.

So Mike Johnson will have to stand in the corner because he riled up people in the entire nation?
I think he was addressing an issue without thinking about the victims of a disaster. And one person spoke thoughtlessly and you think all conservatives approve. Yer wrong, honey bee. Most members of the GOP in Congress sent money to disasters in the nation, yet you singled one person as speaking for millions of GOP members. That is unfair because conservatives across the nation prayed for and supported victims of nature's calamities through the ages.I don't agree with you about the GOP. Please give us the disaster help center's address of the North Carolina disaster so we can support the victims. Thanks.
So if Republican lawmakers donated hundreds and held back millions… it’s all good?

I do not know who gave what, and I have no idea if any funds were held back I am a conservative citizen, not the US Treasury Secretary. You speak as though elected conservatives were wheeler dealers with taxpayer money. Actually, conservatives believe in unburdening taxpayers with wise use of their tax money for the good of all Americans by way of fewer taxes and prosperity for hard-working Americans. I believe we have more good congressmen than bad, and both parties use friendships to save taxpayers from fiscal disaster and the current Congress I am seeing are bright enough to get along with each other to do the job of encouraging their constituents to play fair and have a benevolent share in the good things our industries make to provide the American people with happiness and prosperity that makes good times and friendships grow.

I do not know who gave what, and I have no idea if any funds were held back I am a conservative citizen, not the US Treasury Secretary. You speak as though elected conservatives were wheeler dealers with taxpayer money. Actually, conservatives believe in unburdening taxpayers with wise use of their tax money for the good of all Americans by way of fewer taxes and prosperity for hard-working Americans. I believe we have more good congressmen than bad, and both parties use friendships to save taxpayers from fiscal disaster and the current Congress I am seeing are bright enough to get along with each other to do the job of encouraging their constituents to play fair and have a benevolent share in the good things our industries make to provide the American people with happiness and prosperity that makes good times and friendships grow.
All that to say you don’t know shit

Forum List

Back