I have no doubt that Kamala Harris will win the Popular Vote - but I worry about the Electoral College Vote.

She is going to be your next president so you can relax.

Let's hope it works out for everyone. America has to be America and NOT like many of us who have betrayed civil liberties and other issues.
1728675896621.png

By "spoiler" I'm sure you mean function exactly as designed by the Founding Fathers in our Founding Document, the Constitution of the UNITED STATES.
The so called "founders" made the constitution amendble and they also said that there should be a constitutional convention every 20 years to make necessary changes that would come with the times. Right now what we are seeing wth people like you is the selective manner in whch you choose to live in the past.

this is your sanity.. hilarious might I add.

4 black men are not representative of all black men. So the next time you do this, I'm posting some whte supremcist stuff and will say that they represent every white person in America.

The so called "founders" made the constitution amendble and they also said that there should be a constitutional convention every 20 years to make necessary changes that would come with the times.
We should definitely be doing that. But I think you'd run into the same problem all over again. The less populous states won't sign on to a deal where they'll always lose out. They'll want something to ensure that their interests aren't ignored by majority rule. Without something like the EC, how would you propose to persuade them?

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?
At the moment, you're in trouble.

President Trump leads in aggregate in five of the seven swing states that will decide this election... including Michigan.

Trump is on an upward trajectory...VP Harris has declined in the polls for two weeks straight.

She reached a peak of +2.3 in aggregate but has fallen back to +1.8 in the last week.

Since aggregation mitigates declining numbers by averaging older polling...I suspect President Trump currently either leads nationally or is extremely close to leading.

According to Nate Silver, anything under +2 nationally for VP Harris gives President Trump an 80% chance of winning the election.

As DEMOCRATS have pushed relentlessly for early voting, they have essentially fucked themselves out of the time necessary to reverse VP Harris's plummeting poll numbers.

Many people are voting already.

The law of unintended consequences. Funny how most of the Democrats policies come back to immediately bite them in the ass.

First the Supreme Court, now the Presidency.

Is that bad karma or poetic justice?

Either way, thanks for screwing yourselves.

It's the only way Republicans can win the WH.
By following the Constitution?

That's not the sick burn you may have intended.

If YOU CAN'T win an election following the dictates of our Constitution as it has been carried out for the last Two hundred and thirty years... well... I'd have to say that's poor election strategy on your part.

Yeah, that's a concern. The electoral college needs to be abolished. Name another elected office that is determined by electoral votes. The local dog catcher is elected by popuar vote, but not the president. It's stupid. So it is not how elections are done if every other elected official wins by popular vote.
Nope. Leftism needs to be abolished.

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?
You can't honestly listen to Kamala speak and think she's better than Trump. Look on the bright side, if Trump wins gas prices will be lower and groceries will be more affordable. The economy will strengthen and the job market will be better. Sometimes when you lose you really win.

By following the Constitution?

That's not the sick burn you may have intended.

If YOU CAN'T win an election following the dictates of our Constitution as it has been carried out for the last Two hundred and thirty years... well... I'd have to say that's poor election strategy on your part.
Exactly. But that's too much work and conflicts with their agenda.

You can't honestly listen to Kamala speak and think she's better than Trump.
I can't honestly listen to either of them for long enough to make a judgement on which is better or worse.
Look on the bright side, if Trump wins gas prices will be lower and groceries will be more affordable. The economy will strengthen and the job market will be better. Sometimes when you lose you really win.
I don't want the President meddling in the economy.

You can't honestly listen to Kamala speak and think she's better than Trump. Look on the bright side, if Trump wins gas prices will be lower and groceries will be more affordable. The economy will strengthen and the job market will be better. Sometimes when you lose you really win.
Yes you can. You don't seem to get it dumbass, if Trump wins none of the things yo say wuill hppen. He didn't make it happen last time. He inherited an growing economy from Obama. He will be handed a growing economy from Biden. And he wil tell you how he immediately turned around the economy when it would be the same econmomy you guys are claiming is so terrible right now, then he will enact policies that destroy it.

"However, the expert is unable to explain why the change has happened - and isn’t convinced it will last."

This is a sad commentary of our country.

Here are your options with the Electoral College

1. Impeach them all.
2. Convict them all of a felony
3. Pack the EC with your own stooges
4. Hire more snippers to finish them all off.

Just pretend you are trying to destroy the Supreme Courts or Trump.

"However, the expert is unable to explain why the change has happened - and isn’t convinced it will last."

This is a sad commentary of our country.
Indeed it is. If voters can't summon the courage and self-respect to tell both of them to fly a kite, we're kinda screwed.

Forum List

Back