Walz says abolish the Electoral College

Yeah...I can see Walz asking for this because if Trump/Vance get in excess of 300 Electoral college votes it's gonna be embarrassing.

It really is not his fault either.

I'm seeing just the opposite in VA. Democrats haven't been bothering to vote at all.
If that's what you need to believe. Do you have facts to back that up?

In VA< 54% of early ballots have been cast By Democrats, but only 38% by Republicans

PA that number is 72-20.

Guy, Virginia isn't even in play this time. Get real.
Ummmm....
Early voting is saying otherwise.
Her margin is so small in VA that it's become in play. Inside the MOE of polling.

If on election night VA turns Red instead of expected Blue....there's really no reason to stay up the rest of the night.

Ummmm....
Her margin is so small in VA that it's become in play. Inside the MOE of polling.

If on election night VA turns Red instead of expected Blue....there's really no reason to stay up the rest of the night.

Harris enjoys a 7.7% lead in VA. It's not even on the board.

Here's your big sign. Trump isn't holding rallies in VA and he isn't spending money there.

Ummmm....

How do you know that? Returns from early voting are not reported. Educate yourself before you say something even more stupid!

The issue is not the Electoral College. The issue is how the States allocate their Electoral votes. There is no Constitutional requirement that all of a State's Electoral votes go to the one who got the most popular votes in that State. Each State decides that on their own.

The people who are virtually disenfranchised are, the Republicans in California (of which there are more than ten million), New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois. Their votes mean nothing. If Walz wants the Presidential voting to be more democratic, he should be encouraging those States to allocate their Electoral votes proportionately.

I'm not holding my breath...
He should know that Democrats would never win another Presidential election.

Forum List

Back