I have no doubt that Kamala Harris will win the Popular Vote - but I worry about the Electoral College Vote.

By following the Constitution?

That's not the sick burn you may have intended.

If YOU CAN'T win an election following the dictates of our Constitution as it has been carried out for the last Two hundred and thirty years... well... I'd have to say that's poor election strategy on your part.
The constitution sucks, it was written 250 years ago by slavers and landowners to protect their interests. The majority of Americans hate Trump's crimes and corruption, a majority never have voted for him and won't this time.

The constitution sucks, it was written 250 years ago by slavers and landowners to protect their interests. The majority of Americans hate Trump's crimes and corruption, a majority never have voted for him and won't this time.
Evidently your perspective is skewed ... cuz he's about to win the Presidency...again.

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?
It’s definitely possible, maybe even probable… and that’s a GOOD thing, not a bad one. The Electoral College exists for a reason and if it keeps a woman out of the social Office again it will have done its job perfectly.

I will BEVER, under any circumstance accept a woman as POTUS.

It’s definitely possible, maybe even probable… and that’s a GOOD thing, not a bad one. The Electoral College exists for a reason and if it keeps a woman out of the social Office again it will have done its job perfectly.

Well, you're ignorant - but at least you're honest.

Well, you're ignorant - but at least you're honest..
In what way was that post ignorant? The Electoral College was designed to ensurectgat less populous states get their voices heard. Many of those ststes are the ones that agree with my politically, and especially about not wanting a female POTUS

"Spoiler"?
Interesting way to put it, however the electoral college has always been how we elect presidents, and it will be the way we elect the next one.

1728687999309.png

In what way was that post ignorant? The Electoral College was designed to ensurectgat less populous states get their voices heard. Many of those ststes are the ones that agree with my politically, and especially about not wanting a female POTUS

That sounds pretty ignorant to me!

Yes you can. You don't seem to get it dumbass, if Trump wins none of the things yo say wuill hppen. He didn't make it happen last time. He inherited an growing economy from Obama. He will be handed a growing economy from Biden. And he wil tell you how he immediately turned around the economy when it would be the same econmomy you guys are claiming is so terrible right now, then he will enact policies that destroy it.

Yes! Trumps only hope for a great economy is bringing back Cash for Clunkers.

Forum List

Back