Israeli forces fire on UN Peacekeepers

Mwhichbis exactly why your claim was dishonest. You claimed “common knowledge” but you couldn’t even support your own claim, you retard.

Yes. I do. And there’s another baseless claim from you. As usual.

You made a hollow guess. And you had no idea of it was true or sported.

You even lie about your lies.
People who make claims about UNIFIL here are presumed to know what they're talking about, if people don't how what UNIFIL do then people have no business posting silliness like:

"under noses of the islam peacekeepers"

"The UN is there to protect Hezbollah"

"the UN is dominated by criminal syndicates"

"protecting the jihadi’s from retaliation"

If proofs are of such great interest to you, then you'll have fun getting proof for those.

People who make claims about UNIFIL here are presumed to know what they're talking about, if people don't how what UNIFIL do then people have no business posting silliness like:

"under noses of the islam peacekeepers"

"The UN is there to protect Hezbollah"

"the UN is dominated by criminal syndicates"

"protecting the jihadi’s from retaliation"

If proofs are of such great interest to you, then you'll have fun getting proof for those.
It would be much easier on you if you’d just admit that you had zero basis of knowledge for your claim.

It’s clear that you did not.

Enough of this pussyfooting around by an emasculated United States, Israel needs to be TOLD not asked:

1728674283277.png

It would be much easier on you if you’d just admit that you had zero basis of knowledge for your claim.

It’s clear that you did not.
1728674359313.png

No need to highlight the fact that you’re an
Anti Semite. It is already well established, you cock gobbler.
Oh God, here we go, I wondered when you'd grasp at that canard, here listen to a Jew rather than an Israeli for a change:

1728674713820.png

So enough with the hysterics and paranoia.

I'm listening to him and other Jews, why aren't you? you some kind of antisemite?

View attachment 1025110
You find some Jewish guy who happens to also be an anti Zionist. So you tout his views as though that makes them meritorious.

Nobody cares about your anti Zionism. It’s your anti Semitism that results in you being reviled as a pig dog.

You find some Jewish guy who happens to also be an anti Zionist. So you tout his views as though that makes them meritorious.

Nobody cares about your anti Zionism. It’s your anti Semitism that results in you being reviled as a pig dog.

I hereby challenge you blabber mouth, quote ANYTHING I've ever written here that you interpret as "antisemitic" support your accusation, support it with evidence.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, click this to get the list of EVERY post I've ever submitted since I joined, you talk the talk, can you walk the walk...

Last edited:
I hereby challenge you blabber mouth, quote ANYTHING I've ever written here that you interpret as "antisemitic" support your accusation, support it with evidence.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, click this to get the list of EVERY post I've ever submitted since I joined, you talk the talk, can you walk the walk...
Go re-read your own vile shit, scumbag.

Bad enough read any of it previously.

Go re-read your own vile shit, scumbag.

Bad enough read any of it previously.
As I fully expected, your a vacuous windbag that simply hates dissenters and you're a homophobe too it seems:
You may be a queer
Next time you throw accusations of antisemitism around get your facts straight, and next time you get in my face I won't be so easy on you as I have today, now fuck off and let the adults talk in peace.

1728677145002.png

Last edited:
As I fully expected, your a vacuous windbag that hates dissent and you're a homophobe too it seems:

Next time you throw accusations around get your facts straight, and next time you get in my face I won't be so easy on you as I have today, now fuck off and let the adults talk in peace.

View attachment 1025137
Look at the anti semite crying about being identified as an anti semite.

Sherlock, you’re a pussy. And still an anti semite.

Look at the anti semite crying about being identified as an anti semite.

Sherlock, you’re a pussy. And still an anti semite.

From your link: "Our mission is to maintain a zone between the Blue Line and the Litani (River) where there is no illegal army and from which no one can launch hostile acts," Pellegrini said.

Which is in alignment with UNIFIL's mandate according to Articles 8 and 11 of UNSC 1701 and confirmed in paragraph 10 of the Preamble to UNSC 1773, which states:

"Condemning in the strongest terms all terrorist attacks against UNIFIL and emphasizing the need for further coordination between UNIFIL and the Lebanese Armed Forces in particular regarding the establishment between the Blue Line and the Litani river of an area free of any armed personnel, assets and weapons other than those of the Government of Lebanon and of UNIFIL, and for UNIFIL to enhance its investigative capacities in response to these attacks," (emphasis mine)

Forum List

Back