Trump's Height of Hypocrisy

Doc7505 is rating all the news as Fake News even though they are fact.

This is the perfect example of who he is:

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

Fact is not anything he believes in,.

Everything is made in China... Trump didn't do that Biden and Harris and Obama did... they want to make China great again...

There are a lot of bible printed in the US. One of those companies could have been chosen, but then there would be less profit

Seems you lack basic savvy and cannot see obvious mickey taking and light hearted humour.
Or, keeping it simple ,
You are a big baby Dumpling , Luckybum.
So YOU are saying you put the rating Fake News on all those posts because of humor. So you do agree that the news is correct, right?????

There are a lot of bible printed in the US. One of those companies could have been chosen, but then there would be less profit
You don't know that... there are time lines to consider here...
And I googled Bibles printed and bound in the USA and this popped up...
No shopping results found for Bibles Printed in USA.
I'll keep looking though....

I do know that.

1728681879344.png

I belong to no cult, which tells me instead of accepting what actually exists, you have no intention of accepting someone else's true belonging. I am an American citizen since birth. and am conservative against political scam artists who get rich quick by lying their asses off. Goodbye.
You are also a liar.

Who makes Bibles in the USA?

For over 200 years, Thomas Nelson has been publishing Bibles that preserve the authority and accuracy of God's Word. With the King James Version as the foundational translation, Thomas Nelson Bibles is the owner and commissioner of the New King James Version translation.

and another one

KJV Bibles Printed in the USA | The KJV Store

and another one

https://www.cambridge.org/bibles/

Obama said Trump's economy was great... did you know that?... then he said it as his economy....:laughing0301:
The OP is about Trump saying "Buy American" and then he buying Chineses and making a huge profit. What does your answer have anything to do with that?

You are deflecting.

The OP is about Trump saying "Buy American" and then he buying Chineses and making a huge profit. What does your answer have anything to do with that?

You are deflecting.
Its not so easy to buy American... even if you find a company that prints Bibles they may not be able to fit your timeline...
You are reaching on this one....

Its not so easy to buy American... even if you find a company that prints Bibles they may not be able to fit your timeline...
You are reaching on this one....
What a load of BS. "Fit your timeline"? What timeline are you talking about? and are you telling me that buying from China will be faster than buying here in the U.S.

and your responce is pure excuse given that if that was the case, Trump is still selling those bibles at a 2000% profit. What is your excuse for that?

Man..

You woke up this morning with deep TDS and it shows. But in your desperation, you posted this? It's kind of like saying since this is the best I got, Trump for POTUS is warranted.

With this troll OP is one TDS after the other.....non stop!

He never gets tired, I can only imagine the hatred he carries inside!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back