Trump OK Bible Scam

Oklahoma is all in with this scam. 55,000 trump bibles to be placed in OK schools.

BTW, watch the woman at 13:40

Totally false. They aren’t “Trump Bibles”, he is not making them or selling them. He merely promoted them. The money from them isn’t going into “Trump’s pockets” like this clown claims.

Totally false. They aren’t “Trump Bibles”, he is not making them or selling them. He merely promoted them. The money from them isn’t going into “Trump’s pockets” like this clown claims.
Actually he gets a fee for each sold.

The crazed TDS pathology is strong on this thread. .... :cuckoo:
..........................................................................................................................................

Oklahoma is all in with this scam. 55,000 trump bibles to be placed in OK schools.

BTW, watch the woman at 13:40

Its a chicken and the egg thing on this one.

What came first, the crazy assed regulation or the crazy assed bible being hawked by the ex-President?

If the bible were out and the state of OK passed this insane law, thats one thing.

But...

If the insane law was passed, and the blob put out a book he’s never read featuring maps of a country he hates and a constitution he doesn’t believe in and is selling it to the unfortuante yokels in Oklahoma, I think he took advantge of red state loons where the tattoo-to-teeth-ratio is 1. Nothing wrong with that from a business perspective.

You’d expect more from a former President though.

Trump gets a fat percentage. This is a sick scam.

Its a chicken and the egg thing on this one.

What came first, the crazy assed regulation or the crazy assed bible being hawked by the ex-President?

If the bible were out and the state of OK passed this insane law, thats one thing.

But...

If the insane law was passed, and the blob put out a book he’s never read featuring maps of a country he hates and a constitution he doesn’t believe in and is selling it to the unfortuante yokels in Oklahoma, I think he took advantge of red state loons where the tattoo-to-teeth-ratio is 1. Nothing wrong with that from a business perspective.

You’d expect more from a former President though.

Not from Trump . He's always been a greedy scumbag.

Not from Trump . He's always been a greedy scumbag.
You’re right of course.

The nuanced argument is though that when the school districts and stadiums passed rules that clear backpacks/purses have to be used, the market moved to making these silly things. I own a couple myself. Can you blame the makers? Nope. They took advantage of the ridicuous rules being imposed. If the blob had these bibles out there and Oklahoma wanted to curry favor with mara-lard-ass, thats one thing.Governments are not supposed to do that. If he took advantage of red state idiocy, I can’t blame him. Still though...not behavior yo uwant to see from a disgraced ex president.

You’re right of course.

The nuanced argument is though that when the school districts and stadiums passed rules that clear backpacks/purses have to be used, the market moved to making these silly things. I own a couple myself. Can you blame the makers? Nope. They took advantage of the ridicuous rules being imposed. If the blob had these bibles out there and Oklahoma wanted to curry favor with mara-lard-ass, thats one thing.Governments are not supposed to do that. If he took advantage of red state idiocy, I can’t blame him. Still though...not behavior yo uwant to see from a disgraced ex president.
But they were made to spec. Tell me that wasn't all part of the scam.

I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know all the details.
But if -- as you say--the specs were ABC&D and the blob made a bible that had ABC&D...that is (as much as it pains me to say) smart.
Donald Trump: "I'm the BEST Christian! Jesus is a HUGE fan of mine!!"

Donald Trump: "I'm the BEST Christian! Jesus is a HUGE fan of mine!!"
Yeah there is the hypocrisy of his playing the religious right for the fools that they are...but they are inviting every moment of disrespect. I have nver been happier about turning my back on organized religion than I have been during the last 8 years. Shows just what dishonest hypocrites they are.

Forum List

Back