Trump OK Bible Scam

Right, it's the people swirling around that child demanding the child accept it as factual, while under a magical, make believe threat of "or else".

Glad to clarify.

How nice for you.

Just keep your bizarre iron aged delusions away from children. And stop using magical treats to scare them into believing it.

Otherwise, enjoy the childish fantasies.

1728174381802.png

The grift is the goal.

Oklahoma’s Department of Education puts out a Bible “bid” (in quotes) so specific in its requirements that out of 2,900 Bibles for sale only Trump’s Bible fits the requirements. There will be no eyebrows raised by anyone on the right. Not a single one.

The grift is the goal.

Bids opened Monday for a contract to supply the state Department of Education with 55,000 Bibles. According to the bid documents, vendors must meet certain specifications: Bibles must be the King James Version; must contain the Old and New Testaments; must include copies of the Pledge of Allegiance, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights; and must be bound in leather or leather-like material.

A salesperson at Mardel Christian & Education searched, and though they carry 2,900 Bibles, none fit the parameters.

But one Bible fits perfectly: Lee Greenwood’s God Bless the U.S.A. Bible, endorsed by former President Donald Trump and commonly referred to as the Trump Bible. They cost $60 each online, with Trump receiving fees for his endorsement.

View attachment 1021852

I took it from here:

on this site:

If the perfect teachings of Jesus Christ were taught in the public schools, society would far better off. This is really the most important subject that could possibly be taught; how to treat one another as Jesus would.

The grift is the goal.

Oklahoma’s Department of Education puts out a Bible “bid” (in quotes) so specific in its requirements that out of 2,900 Bibles for sale only Trump’s Bible fits the requirements. There will be no eyebrows raised by anyone on the right. Not a single one.

The grift is the goal.

Bids opened Monday for a contract to supply the state Department of Education with 55,000 Bibles. According to the bid documents, vendors must meet certain specifications: Bibles must be the King James Version; must contain the Old and New Testaments; must include copies of the Pledge of Allegiance, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights; and must be bound in leather or leather-like material.

A salesperson at Mardel Christian & Education searched, and though they carry 2,900 Bibles, none fit the parameters.

But one Bible fits perfectly: Lee Greenwood’s God Bless the U.S.A. Bible, endorsed by former President Donald Trump and commonly referred to as the Trump Bible. They cost $60 each online, with Trump receiving fees for his endorsement.

View attachment 1021852

I took it from here:

on this site:

Thank you Oklahoma

The Bible has no place in public schools save for a religious studies elective course.

Is that the only book you would ban, or do you have a long list?

Is a book by Obama okay, but not one by Rush Limbaugh? How about books on atheism, they are allowed, right?

The grift is the goal.

The grift is the goal.

View attachment 1021852

I took it from here:

on this site:

Despite that being a violation of church and state, I wonder how you would behave were those Qurans?

Is that the only book you would ban, or do you have a long list?

Is a book by Obama okay, but not one by Rush Limbaugh? How about books on atheism, they are allowed, right?

I'm not suggesting banning any book. Put it in the library, unless it is an elective religious studies course. Same for books on atheism. Same for the Torah and the Quran. As for books by Barrack Obama and Rush Limbaugh (though I am fond of neither), the same. Library unless the class is about politics or political activism.

Unlike some people, I do not fear young people have access to knowledge, if age appropriate. I do have a problem with a government or private citizen(s) who wish to impose their views and ideas upon the children of others who may not share the same views and ideas.

Indoctrinating children in religious or political beliefs should happen at home. Not the classroom.

Think of the cost benefit if they were to leave the Bible out of the classroom and instead left in the church and the home where it belongs...

Sure it would, but the way it’s being presented m, it’s being given to the teachers only as a tool when teaching about history and the Bible in its historical context. While I know that sounds pretty fishy, we will have to see how they use it. But the superintendent did say this:

He said any Bibles placed in classrooms would not be allowed to include additional text with commentary, notations or interpretations on what is written in the bible.

They want to ban the original book about the end of the world, and call it climate change. The Bible is the truth!
They want people to not believe in God, because God grants inalienable rights, and is the highest power.

"In God We Trust" signifies that the ultimate fundamental rights are granted by God, and when the government becomes tyrannical, then the people have the right to change the government. God is really the only threat to their ultimate power.

Forum List

Back