Israel is kicking ass

Why would the US leave the UN? they'd lose their vote and hence their veto and hence their control over global decisions. I know Trump is good at shooting himself in the foot but this would be a self inflicted gunshot to the head. I suspect you are so idiotic that you get confused between the UN and NATO, as does Trump.

Let me know when you grow up and we can resume this discussion.
Because the UN is corrupt to its core.

Hezbollah exists to keep Israel out of Lebanon. They are descended from Palestinian refugees forced out by the Israelis between 1947-1973.

Quit playing victim. Israel has done the wrong thing, the immoral thing , for 80 years..
You were SO happy right about this time last year.

Why would the US leave the UN? they'd lose their vote and hence their veto and hence their control over global decisions. I know Trump is good at shooting himself in the foot but this would be a self inflicted gunshot to the head. I suspect you are so idiotic that you get confused between the UN and NATO, as does Trump.

Let me know when you grow up and we can resume this discussion.
The UN is almost entirely funded by the US. Inviting a bunch of people to come sit in our nation and declare how horrible we are while we pay them to do it?

Not on Trump's watch.
Get ready for a "Immediate Vacancy" sign to be a new Banner on the UN Building.

The UN is almost entirely funded by the US. Inviting a bunch of people to come sit in our nation and declare how horrible we are while we pay them to do it?

Not on Trump's watch.
Get ready for a "Immediate Vacancy" sign to be a new Banner on the UN Building.
The US will lose it's prized veto, that's the only thing protecting Israel in its genocide, no US veto could lead to sanctions and even military action against Israel, so that would be a step in the right direction I suppose.

The US never did like democracy, that's why it whines like a baby when it can't get its own way, nothing would accelerate the US loss of influence faster than exiting the UN, China would likely take up the slack.

The US will lose it's prized veto, that's the only thing protecting Israel in its genocide, no US veto could lead to sanctions and even military action against Israel, so that would be a step in the right direction I suppose.

The US never did like democracy, that's why it whines like a baby when it can't get its own way, nothing would accelerate the US loss of influence faster than exiting the UN.
Nope....
Veto doesn't matter one bit.
The UN is a pointless exercise. Just a focal point of greed, graft, and the worst the world has to offer.
We will toss every last one of them money grubbing idgits out of America and the UN with it. The building belongs to the American people. The occupants do not....

They can all leave and form their own organization....funded by someone else. GLTY.

Israelis are still destroying HAMAS and Hezbollah that they are having issues finding new leadership. Everyone keeps dying that accepts the role. So this happened.

They also get along just fine with the true Lebanese.
Hmmmm. It's almost like Israel gets along with everyone ... except just this one ... what is it? what could it be? It's almost like I can put my finger on it.

Oh yeah, terrorist organizations which try to kill Israelis and Jews. That's it.

"225 Gazans were murdered by Israelis before Oct 7th"

:link:

BTW - I am neither Israeli nor Jewish. I'm personally neutral toward this conflict.

I've just studied the history and have concluded that the Palestinians have been dead wrong since 1947. Israel has tried to build trust and have peace with the Palestinians, but whenever they do Palestinians respond by murdering Israelis and even Jews outside of Israel. They have never considered anything other than exterminating all Jews in Israel thereby giving the Israelis no choice other than to respond.

At least the Israelis have never tried to exterminate all Palestinians - which they are very capable of doing.

The Palestinians are not only wrong, but at each and every step since 1947 they have been so stupid it's been beyond imagination.

They could have returned to Israel many decades ago if they would just live in peace with the Israelis, but as long as they keep murdering Israelis, the Israelis would have to be insane to allow them to return.

DUMBASSES!!!
You're so fucking full of shit! Violence didn't exist in the area until Zionists showed up!

As far as the deaths before Oct 7th...

As far as the deaths before Oct 7th...

The first phrase of that article is, "Gaza was created by Israel in 1948..."

The anti-Israel crowd constantly places Israel in a vacuum, as though Israel's actions take place in this magical void where there are no other actors causing ripples in the universe.

Gaza was separated from Israel by the actions of Egypt and the Egyptian military. Had it not been for that historical fact, Gaza would have just been another part of Israel.

The anti-Israel crowd constantly places Israel in a vacuum, as though Israel's actions take place in this magical void where there are no other actors causing ripples in the universe.

Gaza was separated from Israel by the actions of Egypt and the Egyptian military. Had it not been for that historical fact, Gaza would have just been another part of Israel.
Bullshit! None of the violence started until you fuckers showed up!

And, of course, there are Jewish archaeological sites in Gaza from well before Big Mo cobbled together his manifesto for world domination.

Bullshit! None of the violence started until you fuckers showed up!
Yeah, oddly enough as long as an oppressed Jewish people remain second-class citizens under the rule of Islam, and have no rights to self-determination in their own homeland, everything is just sunshine and roses.

Forum List

Back