God Bless the USA' bibles were printed in China

Even great QBs hang it up eventually. Not that I think he is great, or even good POTUS, but choosing not to run has no bearing on if he did well or not
Funny how he didn’t figure that out until after the primaries were over.

Only after being humiliated on stage by Donald Trump.

You know damned well he was forced out after Obama lobbied the donors to dump him.

Unfortunately for the Hussein, Kamala seized the moment and stole the nomination because no one would dare challenge a colored VP woman. So Obama didn’t get to install his choice of Mark Kelly or Newscum.

The Biden’s are still pretty bitter about it, Jill especially.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I sincerely doubt that you're in any position to judge anyone else.

Why is that?

Maybe you'd be better off being concerned about your own soul and stop mocking the way God works His wonders.

It is telling that me mocking you equates to me mocking God. He might not agree that you are god.

Republicans attacked on senility since last fall. Joe finally showed, they might be right, that he wasn't up to it, anymore. So, you got what you wanted. He's out. Next time, be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

"Might be right"? :laughing0301:

So how right might we be about this Kamala Harris? Do you really want to risk finding out?

However, the biggest shocker, as reported by The Associated Press is that these books have been manufactured in China, a country that has been accused by the former US President for stealing American jobs and opportunities.
[...]
The books being distributed by the Republican campaign, are incredibly cheap, coming at nearly $3 per book, or even less. This also includes the shipment and printing cost,
I can't imagine anyone shocked by that. It was completely obvious from the start.

God Bless the USA' bibles have been manufactured in thousands and distributed in America as part of the Trump 'doctrine', that includes copies of the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Pledge of Allegiance, among other things. However, the biggest shocker, as reported by The Associated Press is that these books have been manufactured in China, a country that has been accused by the former US President for stealing American jobs and opportunities.

I wonder if Trump will put a tariff on the Bible he is hocking on his campaign website.

And then there is this....

The books being distributed by the Republican campaign, are incredibly cheap, coming at nearly $3 per book, or even less. This also includes the shipment and printing cost,

3 bucks to make, sell them for 60 bucks or more. Well done!
Oklahoma's State Superintendent Ryan Walters (a MAGA, but, of course) is getting the state education department to foot the bill (to the tune of a few million).

These were the same MAGAs who hated the Department of Education so much that they wanted to eliminate it. I wonder if they will still go that route now that they can use it to line the orange Fuhrer's pocket.

Forum List

Back