The difference between the candidates summed up in one picture

This should make it simple enough for anyone to understand.

If you have questions I'm here to help.

View attachment 1024946

virtue signaler.jpg

+

commie foad black.jpg

Thats just fucking stupid.
Well since all you have is denials, disrespect and ad hominid attacks....

I'm going to assume you are a troll without substance or a brain. Because you have yet to actually demonstrate you have a usable one.

Well since all you have is denials, disrespect and ad hominid attacks....

I'm going to assume you are a troll without substance or a brain. Because you have yet to actually demonstrate you have a usable one.
Lets get real, you can't defend your baseless clickbait BREAKING ALERTS! from two bit twitter/youtube politico entertainers.

You are intelectually weak and victim play is all you are down to.

Lets get real, you can't defend your baseless clickbait BREAKING ALERTS! from two bit twitter/youtube politico entertainers.

You are intelectually weak and victim play is all you are down to.
Prove ANYTHING you just asserted with anything....
But you can't can you "scarecrow"...because that would require a brain.

Prove ANYTHING you just asserted with anything....
But you can't can you "scarecrow"...because that would require a brain.

I've proved that you take someone on a blog claiming someone else told them something as fact.

I've proved you've posted sensationalist politico trash from Trumptard entertainers as fact.

I've proved you don't understand the difference between serious journalism from serious sources and social media clickbait sensationalism.

I've proved that you take someone on a blog claiming someone else told them something as fact.

I've proved you've posted sensationalist politico trash from Trumptard entertainers as fact.

I've proved you don't understand the difference between serious journalism from serious sources and social media clickbait trash.
You haven't done anything yet. Except make empty claims. Give links. Make a citation, prove anything. You have yet to provide any basis of your claims.

You haven't done anything yet. Except make empty claims. Give links. Make a citation, prove anything. You have yet to provide any basis of your claims.

Yep, still too weak in the head to admit the painfully obvious - your sources are partisan entertainment bullshit and these is no reason to take their say-so claims seriously.

Yep, still intelectually weak.

Unable to admit the obvious - your sources bullshit and these is no reason to take their say-so claims seriously
You still do not understand the difference between being a brainless troll versus a reasonable posting person.

Prove me wrong....I've given an example above your post.

Forum List

Back