Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

What have we learned?

The democrats and the scientists are all incompetent morons.

Also, they can steal elections and create and control hurricanes without leaving a shred of evidence.

Because

1000003372.jpg

Of course a hurricane need not actually be directed to create the belief that hurricanes can be directed. Once that's accepted the rest is easy.

Hurricanes are no worse than they ever were. They destroy more because there is more to destroy. Population spread puts towns in the hurricane path.
Where’s the “commie plot” in all this? :dunno:

#NOTHERETHERE

CO2 is higher than it’s ever been in human history. That has to eventually have an effect.

#SIMPLELOGIC
Are the oceans rising as al gore and the brain damaged swedish teenager warned us about?

We dont need a phd to understand thats not happening to the extent predicted over the past 50 years

I can believe climate change

But not the man-made doomsday trope that is being peddled by the greenies

CO2 is higher than it’s ever been in human history. That has to eventually have an effect.

#SIMPLELOGIC
Yes. The effect is more vegetation and healthier plants. The Sahara desert is greening. It is turning back into the veld it once was when the world did have a higher CO2 content. If so, this would be evidence that the desert climate is indeed changing into a different climate. It doesn't appear to be a bad thing.

Yes. The effect is more vegetation and healthier plants. The Sahara desert is greening. It is turning back into the veld it once was when the world did have a higher CO2 content. If so, this would be evidence that the desert climate is indeed changing into a different climate. It doesn't appear to be a bad thing.
Florida will disappear!

#SIMPLELOGIC

So....

MAGA logic is that the people who are trying to stop global warming by lowering carbon emissions, are actually controlling the weather, causing and directing severe storms.

Like most things they have it ass backwards.

Liberals are trying to control the weather by lowering carbon emissions, which would reduce severe storms.

Of course, if you believe that Liberals are controlling, causing and directing severe storms, and if you believe that Liberals are controlling and cheating on the elections without ever getting caught....

The you basically believe that Liberals are GODS that have magical powers. In that case, all the MAGA nutcases should just give up and crawl back under their rocks, for they have no hope of defeating GODS!!!

some commercial greenhouses release massive amounts of co2 to stimulate plant growth

Are the oceans rising as al gore and the brain damaged swedish teenager warned us about?

We dont need a phd to understand thats not happening to the extent predicted over the past 50 years

I can believe climate change

But not the man-made doomsday trope that is being peddled by the greenies
CO2 absorbs infrared radiation.

CO2 levels have been increasing, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution.

Therefore, if increases continue, rising temperatures are inevitable.

#SIMPLELOGIC

As Kamala Harris and the rest of the democrats convince the world that humanity is to blame for the weather, Mac tries to distance himself from it by blaming the GOP for this insane way of thinking?

Hilarious.
You dumb fucks still dont know the difference between climate and weather.

You dumb fucks still dont know the difference between climate and weather.
This is about the attitude I anticipate seeing if John Kerry ever gets his way to censor anyone who ever disagreed with him in his entire life.

Thanks for reinforcing my concerns.

This is about the attitude I anticipate seeing if John Kerry ever gets his way to censor anyone who ever disagreed with him in his entire life.

Thanks for reinforcing my concerns.
Now run along and vote for the orange rapist that wants to imprison journalists and social media employees for being mean to him.

Which is something humans have been dealing with since cavemen days
That is factually incorrect because your insipid remark does not take in to consideration the enormous impact on the climate by the introduction of billions of tons of CO2 being emitted in to the atmosphere thru man burning fossil fuels. A never before seen phenomenon until the dawn of the industrial age.

The thread is about the absolutely insane threats that meteorologists are having to deal with from absolutely insane people, but it's the last thing the Trumpsters want to talk about.

I wonder why! Weird!

:dunno:
I’m willing to talk about it, but you rarely engage with non leftists so,?????

Now run along and vote for the orange rapist that wants to imprison journalists and social media employees for being mean to him.
If those you disagree with are stupid regarding climate change, why do they feel the need to censor them?

Should everything that you feel is wrong or stupid be censored, or just when it comes to climate change?

Forum List

Back