Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

It was a response to your point man mac1958 asking this question:

“Did the Democrats manipulate the weather to target red states before the election?”

Any game your side can think of we can learn to play
Have you answered THAT question yet?

This has been the case with left-wingers in the past few years. Assume , over exaggerate or outright lie about what Trump supporters think or do. And then downplay the overwhelming amount of real political violence that is committed by the modern day left wing, like the BLM riots or attacking conservative speakers on college campuses.

Funny how all leftists like Mac1958 use the exact same tactics as Cloward, Piven, Alinsky and the KGB.

Did the Democrats manipulate the hurricanes to target red states before the election?
One thing you will see throughout this thread...

The (quite mindless and accidental) conflation of democrats/liberals with with the most educated and experienced and accomplished people on the planet.

It's as if they kind of know their side now represents the opposite of that.

'Who told us that climate change would make hurricanes stronger? Hmm? Suck on that!'

I just take it as a compliment.

Yeah, I doubt it. I'll hold out hope, but nothing seems imminent.
The choice laid out before them has been made clear since Jan. 6, 2021. Liz Cheney (and a few others) made the right one. The rest have made the decision to protect their careers in politics rather than protect the country.

One thing you will see throughout this thread...

The (quite mindless and accidental) conflation of democrats/liberals with with the most educated and experienced and accomplished people on the planet.

'Who told us that climate change would make hurricanes stronger? Hmm? Suck on that!'

It's as if they kind of know their side now represents the opposite of that.
They're not very good at hiding this stuff. It's as if they're hell bent on illustrating my points.

So giving you direct answers is madness, yet you never give any direct answers.
Poor Mac is just mad because he didn't get the answer he was mining for to support his baseless theory.
Go start a thread then. You are familiar with how the board works, no?

Why can't you just face up to the fact that democrats have been saying that climate change will be human caused destruction?
Here's a title that would fit the article the OP used.

trumpers continue to lash out at those who speak the truth.

They're not very good at hiding this stuff. It's as if they're hell bent on illustrating my points.
Libs floated the population bomb, a new Ice Age, and global warming before finally settling on “climate change”

Which is something humans have been dealing with since cavemen days

The left are not happy unless they have something to be freaked out about

Forum List

Back