Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Because I don't debate climate science with fellow uneducated slobs.

That would be like two 4 year olds trying to debate quantum mechanics.

I just mock your embarrassing behavior.
You still fail to answer the question

Are you and Kamala related?

As Kamala Harris and the rest of the democrats convince the world that humanity is to blame for the weather, Mac tries to distance himself from it by blaming the GOP for this insane way of thinking?
This idiotic question?

🤣

This is nothing more than an amateur gaslighter trying to flip the script, as he gobbles up a warm plate of feces about the government actually controlling hurricanes.

Embarrassing.

That you would rather begin an answer to a simple and clear question with a personal insult rather than a "yes" or a "no".

It's what I expect, I consider the source, so I'm fine with it.
His postings provide some evidence that deep down, they kind of know how crazy they are.

That you would rather begin an answer to a simple and clear question with a personal insult rather than a "yes" or a "no".

Stoopid is as stoopid does. If you don't want the insult then don't earn it.

But I understand your focusing on it to deflect from the answer which followed which obviously does not comport with your agenda to paint others as the problem when really, you are.

No

I think biden does what the Deep State tells him, not the other way around
You prefer a candidate that is controlled by the russian deep state.

Don't think for a second that putin's troll farms aren't contributing to this embarrassing behavior by americans that is highlighted in this thread.

Democrats either took a part in or supported BLM riots which killed 25 people, injured thousands, caused billions of dollars worth of damage, silencing and attacking conservative speakers on college campuses…. Also sex exchange operations for children, and racist violent ideas on race and gender.

Then there’s this thread alleging Trump supporters are threatening meteorologists. So there you have it threatening versus actual real violence by lefties against thousands and not to mention the violent racist ideas on race and gender by the left.

Democrats either took a part in or supported BLM riots which killed 25 people, injured thousands, caused billions of dollars worth of damage, silencing and attacking conservative speakers on college campuses…. Also sex exchange operations for children, and racist violent ideas on race and gender.

Then there’s this thread alleging Trump supporters are threatening meteorologists. So there you have it threatening versus actual real violence by lefties against thousands and not to mention the violent racist ideas on race and gender by the left.
Did the Democrats manipulate the hurricanes to target red states before the election?

So why ask the question if you don’t believe it to be true?
It was a response to your point man mac1958 asking this question:

“Did the Democrats manipulate the weather to target red states before the election?”

Any game your side can think of we can learn to play

Forum List

Back