Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Who were they before 2016? WHAT were they?
I believe magaturds come from across the political spectrum, albeit with more of a bend towards conservatism. They've always been here, just never been emboldened to such a level of arrogance, ignorance, prejudice and lack of empathy as they are currently.

The orange bag O' shit's flagrant disregard /ignorance of government institutions as well as a manipulation of populism to meet his personal and political end goals was a winner for him in 2016. He needs that power back to evade accountability from the plethora of corruption he reeked in his 1st term.

MAGA has taken the pig that is the American Evangelical agenda out of the mud, gave it a bath, put lipstick on it, and called it policy. Sprinkle in conspiracy, Heritage Foundation advisers and flat out lies and you have their '24 agenda.

The crackpots have always been here, but It might be the first time in my life that I've seen the conspiracies coming directly from the gaping maws of elected officials themselves. This post-reality manipulation of fact/truth in our society needs to go. :rolleyes:

Are we strong enough to combat it? We'll see fairly shortly.

The crackpots have always been here, but It might be the first time in my life that I've seen the conspiracies coming directly from the gaping maws of elected officials themselves.
Yeah, this has been critical. They could have stopped this, and they still could. I'm not holding out hope, since their cushy gubmit jobs are so important to them.

When they start threatening people and getting violent. Then again you arent about law and order, are you?
Parents are terrorists, almost as bad as the Catholic church the FBI has been sent to investigate.

These groups are almost as dangerous as ISIS and have killed a hell of a lot more, I can tell you.

Parents are terrorists, almost as bad as the Catholic church the FBI has been sent to investigate.

These groups are almost as dangerous as ISIS and have killed a hell of a lot more, I can tell you.
Like I said, you are against law and order. You just proved it.

The crackpots have always been here, but It might be the first time in my life that I've seen the conspiracies coming directly from the gaping maws of elected officials themselves. This post-reality manipulation of fact/truth in our society needs to go. :rolleyes:

1728667060209.png

1728667083463.png

This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

This is their guy:

1000003416.jpg

Totally normal and classy and ethical.

That is factually incorrect because your insipid remark does not take in to consideration the enormous impact on the climate by the introduction of billions of tons of CO2 being emitted in to the atmosphere thru man burning fossil fuels. A never before seen phenomenon until the dawn of the industrial age.
Climate change existed before the Industrial Revolution using fossil fuels

I think it's gotten to the point at which congressional Republicans have to step up, put the country before their careers, and put a stop to this.
You clowns do it too.

Please just stop with the onesided garbage.

Congressional Republicans are not going to do anything about it. Neither are democrats.

You lied about Biden for 3.5 years. Who trusts you ?

Forum List

Back