Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

Trumpism, 2024

Magaturds can't meme.

1728668451377.png

Hahaha. HFS. The Sahara desert is not greening because of CO2.

"One of the driest regions on earth is shifting green, as an influx of heavy rainfall causes vegetation to grow in the typically barren landscape.

Satellite images released by NASA show pockets of plant life popping up all over the Sahara Desert after an extratropical cyclone drenched a large swath of northwestern Africa on Sept. 7 and Sept. 8."
You need to review your OWN PROPAGANDA!

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

Trumpism, 2024
Our resident trumpers have all sides covered.

Not only did none of that happen and these are horrible lies, but it would be just fine and dandy if it did.

Abnormal psychology.

Trumpism, 2024
How many is “a bunch?”

You would be hard pressed to find anything more nauseating than telling children they can change what they are.
So you're saying your and their behavior is idiotic, but you're fine, because thesrs is somehow worse? Nice defense.

Or that your and their behavior is just fine?

Which is it?

Uneducated or rabid people don't quite understand that these tu quoque turds cut both ways.

So you're saying your and their behavior is idiotic, but you're fine, because thesrs is somehow worse? Nice defense.

Or that your and their behavior is just fine?

Which is it?

Uneducated or rabid people don't quite understand that these tu quoque turds cut both ways.

LOL

I'm saying you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

As we've been saying, they know at some level that this is insane.

The hold this thing has on them is just too strong. It's who they are now.
They make up self soothing lies that only a couple people would say and do such an awful thing.

Then spend the rest of their time defending it.

Usually with a fake LOL or two. As we see above.

Self awareness level: zero

They make up self soothing lies that only a couple people would say and do such an awful thing.

Then spend the rest of their time defending it.

Usually with a fake LOL or two. As we see above.

Self awareness level: zero
Yeah. They don't realize we see it. It just confirms my point. These meteorologists deserve the death threats, evidently. Or worse. They steered the hurricanes, after all.

It's disturbing but it's also the America we deserve for the amounting of fluffing this country has done to this backwards culture of fucktards and inbreds.
It's disturbing but it's also the America we deserve for the amounting of fluffing this country has done to this backwards culture of fucktards and inbreds regressive liberal degenerates.

This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

Wow....this is nuts

Forum List

Back