Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Is that what I wrote dope?
Controlling is producing a storm and moving it deliberately.

Climate change is an aggregate affect over time.
Not deliberately made or controlled.
So what, both you loons think you can influence hurricanes and blame everyone who disagrees with you.

You are all nuts.

Some weather lady gets busted doing showbiz, so meteorologists can create and steer hurricanes and deserve to have their lives threatened.

My goodness. You people are completely gone. You have the minds of children.

Holy shit. What the actual fuck. I wish I hadn't seen that post.

Create more lies.

That way you will have something to argue against.

This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

except....

So the words "potential" and "could" mean nothing to a Trumpster. Shocking.

Did the Democrats get meteorologists to create and steer the last two hurricanes for electoral advantage?

Yes or no?
You do realize, don't you, that you're just giving them a platform and attention? Without that, they usually just go away.

So the words "potential" and "could" mean nothing to a Trumpster. Shocking.

Did the Democrats get meteorologists to create and steer the last two hurricanes for electoral advantage?

Yes or no?
official documents stating what they're doing isn't good enough for you?

Yes or no?
I do know that there were planes that flew into them, yep!!! I saw the clip on broadcast news of all the turbulence they endured.

Forum List

Back