Trump insults entire city of Detroit

Why bother, you will ignore them like everything else. Where are the manufacturing jobs? In right to work states.

No union shenanigans.

But take a look. The UAW just had strikes against Stellantis and Ford and GM. The end result? Stellantis laid off 20,000 in the first go round, and they're laying off more now.

Why? Because they priced themselves out of a job. The union got what they demanded, but very few workers will be left to make that high wage.
Canada has strong unions.

Honda for one.
You might want to check your sources there, sport. Honda has a design location in California. No manufacturing at all.

California is hemorrhaging manufacturing. It is now limited to aviation, and they are slowly leaving, defense, the same, and small low volume, and they too are leaving.

Right Wing CEO's like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates?
Don't forget Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, Kat Taylor, Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, and scores of other big business people who support Democrat and Democrat causes.

Democrats are great for big business as they provide far more in cash subsidies and benefits plus they love love love lots and lots of restrictive regulations that negatively affect smaller competitors much more than they do big business. Big business loves anything that hurts those smaller competitors.

Even during the COVID lockdowns, it was mostly Democrats who allowed big business to continue to operate while they shut down small businesses.

But hopefully more and more people are beginning to wake up, most especially in the business community. They now have had opportunity to compare four years of Trump policies with four years of Biden/Harris policies and realize Trump policies are so much better for all other than the bad actors.

You might want to check your sources there, sport. Honda has a design location in California. No manufacturing at all.

California is hemorrhaging manufacturing. It is now limited to aviation, and they are slowly leaving, defense, the same, and small low volume, and they too are leaving.
You have to design them first.

Yup, a small design facility in California, but the manufacturing is done in right to work states.

Honda has only kept the cali facility because of tradition.

But even they will only take so much before they leave.
Compliments on some really good factual posts lately! The devil is always in the details isn't it. California has become so business unfriendly that I doubt many serious business ventures will choose California for new business start ups or expansion of existing businesses.

Compliments on some really good factual posts lately! The devil is always in the details isn't it. California has become so business unfriendly that I doubt many serious business ventures will choose California for new business start ups or expansion of existing businesses.
I happen to know a lot about the manufacturing problems in California. My business cleaned up a lot of the messes that they created.

So, I know the plants, where they are located, and if they are operational. The NUMMI plant in Fremont was the last operational auto plant. TESLA is closing it down and moving operations to Texas, and other states, like Nevada.

Trump's there because most of the population lives in the "metro area," which is 65% white. Conversely the city itslef is something like 80% black, and Real estate values are going UP UP UP. And that's also why the dems are trying to get out the male black vote.

I happen to know a lot about the manufacturing problems in California. My business cleaned up a lot of the messes that they created.

So, I know the plants, where they are located, and if they are operational. The NUMMI plant in Fremont was the last operational auto plant. TESLA is closing it down and moving operations to Texas, and other states, like Nevada.
IN your defense, the Detroit unemployment rate is currently 8.8%. Thats pretty high.

View attachment 1024739
This is downtown Detroit.
Trump is wrong again.
But if he's elected:

We'll get Texsas.

These are America’s 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023, and there’s a big surprise at the very bottom​

1. Texas​

Or even worse.

View attachment 1024761
You can take one picture of Haiti and claim that it'd not a shithole.

Right Wing CEO's like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates?
Hereditary Ownership Destroys Capitalism

No, like HeirHead degenerate Henry Ford II. The company lost its dominance with his Daddy, nepo Edsel Ford. Many suffer because of the few with such birth privileges.

The Liberal twin wing of the heiristocratic vulture provided a social-justice excuse for this scab labor, which broke up the solidarity of the unions. The same collusion is taking place with immigration by inferior slavish races.

Last edited:
Trump is now trying to lose.

Actually, Detroiters have always known it's the rich whites in the suburbs who have cut blacks off from economic opportunities. White flight.

Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan slammed Trump’s latest comments and said the city is on an upswing.

“Detroit just hosted the largest NFL Draft in history, the Tigers are back in the playoffs, the Lions are headed to the Super Bowl, crime is down and our population is growing,” Duggan posted on X, formerly called Twitter. “Lots of cities should be like Detroit. And we did it all without Trump’s help.”

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) told Trump to “keep Detroit out of your mouth.”
“Detroit is the epitome of ‘grit,’ defined by winners willing to get their hands dirty to build up their city and create their communities—something Donald Trump could never understand,” Whitmer wrote on X. “So keep Detroit out of your mouth. And you better believe Detroiters won’t forget this in November.”
State Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D) was even more direct in her response to Trump.
“As a proud elected representative of tens of thousands of Detroiters: Fuck this guy,” McMorrow said on X. “Don’t come back.”
Those Pampered Whites Would Say the Same Things About Zimbabwe

Forum List

Back