I have no doubt that Kamala Harris will win the Popular Vote - but I worry about the Electoral College Vote.

Well the Democrats in power haven't cared what is in the Constitution for quite some time now. Most seriously want to change what's in the Constitution. I'm pretty sure if they have total power again the Constitution will be dead meat.
And the "Media" will be like the "Ministry of Truth" in Orwell's Novel.

I doubt you have the mental ability to even understand why a few large population centers should not have have sole authority to choose who will be President for the whole country. Do have a lovely afternoon.
I don't think you have the mental capacity to understand that a bunch of podunk 1 horse towns shoud not control the presidential election or that those podunk towns are represented in the house and sentae which are co equal in power with the president.

The electoral college needsto be abolished. Each state has 2 senators regardless of population. They have house represetatves from districts in their states both rural and urban. So then what you re sying is really weak.
You do understand that those Senators and representatives represent the states who elect them via popular vote?

You do understand that the EC only affects who will be President of the whole country?

The President is the only elected federal official who represents the whole country. A few heavily populated cities/counties should not have ability to automatically determine who will be President representing the whole country. If they do achieve that ability, the President will represent those few heavily populated areas and the rest of the country can go to hell.

Somebody like you might think that is just fine and dandy. People who appreciate the wisdom of equal protection under the law and representative government understand why people like you are extremely under educated and foolish about wanting to abolish the EC.

1728675511319.png

Yesterday Samaritan's Purse teams delivered generators, propane heaters, and blankets in Bat Cave, NC. The church will identify families in need, and distribute the items to the small community, which has been largely cut off after catastrophic flooding and tornadoes destroyed the roads, collapsed a bridge, and took down power lines. One resident who was able to pick up a generator said they have been told it could be six months or more before power is restored to their home nearby.
The team also brought a Starlink unit to the Volunteer Fire Department. With the bridge out, they had to cross a river via a small metal footbridge, and climb a ladder over the collapsed river bank—but they count it a privilege to bring help.

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?

She is going to be your next president so you can relax.

Let's hope it works out for everyone. America has to be America and NOT like many of us who have betrayed civil liberties and other issues.

"Well the Democrats in power haven't cared what is in the Constitution for quite some time now. Most seriously want to change what's in the Constitution. I'm pretty sure if they have total power again the Constitution will be dead meat."

Trump is the only one who has called for suspending the constitution.

She is going to be your next president so you can relax.

Let's hope it works out for everyone. America has to be America and NOT like many of us who have betrayed civil liberties and other issues.
It would work out better than Trump.

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?
By "spoiler" I'm sure you mean function exactly as designed by the Founding Fathers in our Founding Document, the Constitution of the UNITED STATES.

Impossible to prove.

We will see how it goes...
It is possible to prove. Go to Ottawa and ask Trudeau, he'll tell you. Because the rest of the sane word is hoping we do not re elect Trump.

Last edited:
I don't think you have the mental capacity to understand that a bunch of podunk 1 horse towns shoud not control the presidential election or that those podunk towns are represented in the house and sentae which are co equal in power with the president.
Thank you for affirming that you have no clue how it works at all.

It is possible to prove. Go to Ottatw and ask Trudeau, he'll tell you. Because the rest of the sane word is hoping we do not re elect Trump.
this is your sanity.. hilarious might I add.

Forum List

Back