Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

When the Hamas terrorists attacked Israeli civilians in their homes, they thought they were attacking soldiers in military outposts?
Of course, many of the military personnel lived in illegal settlements near the various bases. The place was crawling with soldiers and military threats, no wonder civilians were caught up in the confusion, asking for trouble, very irresponsible.

Where did I say "Jews are whining about Germany getting its ass kicked in 1945"?
1728663135257.png

You said "We beat the shit out of Germany, I don't hear a lot of Germans still whining about 1945" so 1945 is the subject not "beating the shit out of Germany". You probably meant to write "We beat the shit out of Germany, I don't hear a lot of Germans still whining about that" clarity is important in written exchanges like this.

You said "We beat the shit out of Germany, I don't hear a lot of Germans still whining about 1945" so 1945 is the subject not "beating the shit out of Germany". You probably meant to write "We beat the shit out of Germany, I don't hear a lot of Germans still whining about that" clarity is important in written exchanges like this.

Israel beat the shit out of the Arabs in 1948, the Arabs are still whining about getting their asses kicked.

Germans aren't whining about getting their asses kicked.

Why are Arabs such whiners?

Sorry that you're confused. It's probably all your whining.

Not much of a retort today, you're starting to tire, perhaps even beginning to see I'm right and you are wrong.
Nope -- I'm getting ready for the upcoming holiday. Also, you haven't said anything to retort to. You abandoned facts and logic and have provided no real content on which to comment.

Israel beat the shit out of the Arabs in 1948, the Arabs are still whining about getting their asses kicked.
If the German people had been ethnically cleansed from Germany after the war they'd be "whining" about it.
Germans aren't whining about getting their asses kicked.
No because no Germans are now forcibly displaced and the country was rebuilt by the Marshal plan.
Why are Arabs such whiners?
Because in Palestine they are an oppressed people.
Sorry that you're confused. It's probably all your whining.
Sorry you keep getting publicly bitch slapped by me, perhaps it's all your ignorance and bigotry that gets people's attention and some of us won't sit by while a war crimes apologist keeps posting their hate, so stop whining :auiqs.jpg:about those who are opposed to reactionary Zionism.

Last edited:
How was Israel abusing Gaza?

They made a unilateral withdrawal from that place, dismantled all settlements. More or less said ‘Have have it. All to yourselves.
Get on with it.’

Drove Gazans to hospitals for treatment, welcomed workers over to the Kibbutz.

And what did they get for it? Daily rocket attacks, which they put up with. And the final denouement: October 7th.
Lol

If the German people had been ethnically cleansed from Germany after the war they'd be "whining" about it.

No because no Germans are now forcibly displaced and the country was rebuilt by the Marshal plan.

Because in Palestine they are an oppressed people.

Sorry you keep getting publicly bitch slapped by me, perhaps it's all your ignorance and bigotry that gets people's attention and some of us won't sit by while a war crimes apologist keeps posting their hate, so stop whining :auiqs.jpg:about those who are opposed to reactionary Zionism.

Germany started a war, lost a war and lost land.
They aren't still whining about it.

Millions of Germans were forcibly displaced from all over Eastern Europe you silly twit.
They aren't still living in refugee camps collecting welfare from the UN.

Germany started a war, lost a war and lost land.
They aren't still whining about it.
Yes, we agreed that, why repeat yourself?

Millions of Germans were forcibly displaced from all over Eastern Europe you silly twit.
Yes, that's why I used the word "now", they're no longer displaced.
They aren't still living in refugee camps collecting welfare from the UN.
Yes I know, next time just reply "I agree" if you agree, no need for all this long winded hand waving and stuff.

Forum List

Back