Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

And who determines what is in public schools? The public, dipshit. Now look at your red hat communities as far as what they want/dont want in their schools.
Just because it is called "public" does not mean the public decides

There is this thing called government.

They live in big buildings and drive big cars and look real important like.

I'll send you pictures.

We live here and see where the help is coming from.
Bullshit. You see nothing but what is in front of your face. You're parroting un-American, desperate lies, because you abandoned all patriotism and ethics long ago.

To support a single, fat rapist.

Imagine this behavior 40 years ago. You people would have been considered the scum of the earth, for your behavior.

Bullshit. You see nothing but what is in front of your face. You're parroting un-American, desperate lies, because you abandoned all patriotism and ethics long ago.

To support a single, fat rapist.

Imagine this behavior 40 years ago. You people would have been considered the scum of the earth, for your behavior.

Keep writing those Trump ads.

:popcorn:

Just because it is called "public" does not mean the public decides

There is this thing called government.

They live in big buildings and drive big cars and look real important like.

I'll send you pictures.
Most school board members are elected by the public.

Most school board members are elected by the public.
Then the FBI is called by Merrick Garland if the parents don't like what is going on as they complain at school board meetings.

Yea, we have seen this movie before idiot.

Then the FBI is called by Merrick Garland if the parents don't like what is going on as they complain at school board meetings.

Yea, we have seen this movie before idiot.
When they start threatening people and getting violent. Then again you arent about law and order, are you?

Just admit you are scum and we can move on, traitor.

You missed again.

1728666618957.png

And who determines what is in public schools? The public, dipshit. Now look at your red hat communities as far as what they want/dont want in their schools.

That changed
Not for the good.

Everytime that I think that doughboy can't be more stupid, he proves me wrong.

Forum List

Back