The Confederacy was an Evil Empire

Stop excusing that shit, you are living in 1950s segregated Mississippi, or wish you were, what the hell is the matter with you?
I'm not trying to moron. I point at the entire history of slavery in this country. I don't cherry pick it to support an agenda. It's the shitty state of the education system and media in this country that feeds your ignorance.

Funny you should bring up segregation which was almost entirely a Democratic party phenomenon. Also I have mixed race children and grand children so you loons time honored and repulsive tendency to throw racism claims at anyone you disagree with and can't counter doesn't apply to me. Idiot.

So ignore the last groups in the US to free there slaves. It's because it doesn't fit the narrative that White people are the only bad guys.

It's funny how you loons never mention The African Tribesmen who sold other captive tribesmen to the Arabic slave traders before anyone in the US bought them. Slavery ended in this country after the deaths of 100's of thousands of white people. Don't ignore the complete and real history of slavery in the US.
It is a distraction away from the magnitude of Confederate slavery to claim slavery in Indian tribes is remotely the same
Funny you should bring up segregation which was almost entirely a Democratic party phenomenon.

Try a Southern State phenomenon

Democrats in the North did not enforce segregation

It is a distraction away from the magnitude of Confederate slavery to claim slavery in Indian tribes is remotely the same

No it isn't a distraction it's part of the history of slavery in this country that you loons ignore or don't want to hear at all in you never ending white people are bad stick.

The majority of those "Southern" Democrats who championed segregation stayed in the party.

""These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"." Lyndon B Johnson.

No it isn't a distraction it's part of the history of slavery in this country that you loons ignore or don't want to hear at all in you never ending white people are bad stick.

The majority of those "Southern" Democrats who championed segregation stayed in the party.

""These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"." Lyndon B Johnson.

That LBJ quote has been repeatedly debunked

Blacks had been voting for Democrats since FDR

That LBJ quote has been repeatedly debunked

Blacks had been voting for Democrats since FDR
LBJ was a racist piece of garbage and I haven't seen anyone debunk this quote. The majority of the Black community didn't start voting Democrat until after the party hijacked the Civil Rights movement.

LBJ was a racist piece of garbage and I haven't seen anyone debunk this quote. The majority of the Black community didn't start voting Democrat until after the party hijacked the Civil Rights movement.
There is no question that LBJ used the N word frequently.
Especially among southern politicians

However, that quote makes no sense

Blacks were already voting Democratic since FDR
The effect of the Civil Rights bill was just the opposite. Rather than giving Democrats the Black vote, it turned the once solid South from Democratic to Republican

Doesn’t negate LBJs historic Civil Rights record

So you are saying you have never used the “N” word? You lived a perfect life? You are such a liar and a loser

I am smarter than rightwinger

So you are saying you have never used the “N” word? You lived a perfect life? You are such a liar and a loser

I am smarter than rightwinger

I grew up in the 60s
At that time, the common terms were Colored, Negro and the N word
While the N word was considered coarse, it was not considered the obscenity it is today.
I routinely heard it on TV, movies and in day to day life.

By the end of the 60s, Colored and Negro were replaced by Black and the N Word would get you beaten up.

I grew up in the 60s
At that time, the common terms were Colored, Negro and the N word
While the N word was considered coarse, it was not considered the obscenity it is today.
I routinely heard it on TV, movies and in day to day life.

By the end of the 60s, Colored and Negro were replaced by Black and the N Word would get you beaten up.
Not what I asked. Nice dodge. So you grew up in a middle class family….

Has it?

It all comes down to whether you believe Kesslers account or not. Kessler had an axe to grind and nobody else from that era has said LBJ said anything close to that.

Like I said, the quote makes no sense and LBJ is repeatedly quoted as saying the opposite. That Civil Rights would cost Democrats the South.

LBJ knew the consequences and still spent the political capital to push the bills passage.
He could have easily sat on it and let it fall apart

It all comes down to whether you believe Kesslers account or not. Kessler had an axe to grind and nobody else from that era has said LBJ said anything close to that.

Like I said, the quote makes no sense and LBJ is repeatedly quoted as saying the opposite. That Civil Rights would cost Democrats the South.

LBJ knew the consequences and still spent the political capital to push the bills passage.
He could have easily sat on it and let it fall apart
It did cost em the South but it won them a lot more than it cost em 🤷‍♂️

306>232... LOL Whiners complain about things then become history.

1728648133127.png

Forum List

Back