Zone1 What is free speech ?

So lying is ok with you. You confirm my statements about right wing extremists.
Of course it isn't. Stop making up straw-men arguments.

.. . . . see? Now you are lying, calling me a "right wing extremist," just because I'm not a communist agitator like yourself?

It just isn't for the government to decide what a "lie," is, and what it is not.

This has already been adjudicated by the SCOTUS.

My sympathies for you living in a totalitarian nation.

But you are going to get no where with your propaganda and rhetoric here. The mass majority of the population, on the left and right love their first amendment.

Anyone can say anything they like as long as it is not a direct threat or slander.

Sorry pal.

Trump cant be believed. He is too big a liar for that. Nobody van put faith in him.
Oh look. ..

iu

A deflection to something totally unrelated to your OP!?

What a surprise now that you have been summarily defeated.

So lying is ok with you. You confirm my statements about right wing extremists.
That is irrelevant. I have no problem with most of your posts, so obviously queer ass communist agitating is just fine according to the first amendment.

If lying were not ok? You would be without a job or account here.

It occurs to me this is you lying. So lying is Ok with you after all???
This British subversive has lost at his attempt to turn Americans against their first amendment.

Even his fellow commie faggots don't want anything to do with this thread.

This article argues that the siren calls come from extremists who want to make some noise.
I can agree with a lot of that.
But my own definition is better.
Someone wanting to whistleblow on a matter of public concern. Not someone who just wants to vent their prejudice.
Lies are not protected.
IE lying about spomeons sexuality to attack sexual minorities
lying about race or religion to attack racial minorities
lying about anything basically
ie - Vance fucks furniture. his wife looks hot. She should get his attention.

Lies arent campaign promises that you dont carry out.
IE Trumps wall. He obviously wanted it but couldnt get it done. Happens all the time like Obamas healthcare.

Lies are labelling a pic in London as a pic of Sheffield
Or reporting a riot when you are sat on your arse 1000 miles away.

The current political scene is based on lies and too many people make a good living out of just lying.

That isnt free speech. That is just the law of the jungle.
Wrong
Lies are protected speech.

being a backwards european you would not know anything about it. Your country shits on freedom of speech

Wrong
Lies are protected speech.

being a backwards european you would not know anything about it. Your country shits on freedom of speech
You rie yourselves in knots, Lies are not protected speech. Only you right wing extremists spout that. Go and ask Rudy,

Forum List

Back