Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either
IMG_1262.jpeg

Are you going to vote for her now?
I would think Kamala would be more proficient at handling and using a glock than Trump. Trump cames across as a whimpy, spoled, rich kid who is good with words but not tough at all, physically.

Lord no, I would never vote for a tool of the globalist elites.

Trump was shot, stood up, and pumped his fist to his audience. Kamala just had a Sopranos style no show job as a Border Czar.

Are you going to vote for her now?
I would think Kamala would be more proficient at handling and using a glock than Trump. Trump cames across as a whimpy, spoled, rich kid who is good with words but not tough at all, physically.
You don't need Grunts to be Arm Chair Generals.

I hear you, and others, living in fear of the deep state. You look for someone or something to free you from the evil of the deep state.
It reminds me of young children who are scared of the boogey man. Adults assure them there is no boogey man. There is nothing to worry about. Children finally realize there is no reality for their fear.
Except for some. They turn the boogey man into the deep state. They continue to live a life of fear of something that does not exist. sad.

I hear you, and others, living in fear of the deep state. You look for someone or something to free you from the evil of the deep state.
It reminds me of young children who are scared of the boogey man. Adults assure them there is no boogey man. There is nothing to worry about. Children finally realize there is no reality for their fear.
Except for some. They turn the boogey man into the deep state. They continue to live a life of fear of something that does not exist. sad.

You need to wake up unless you like "total control".

You need to wake up unless you like "total control".

Are you being controlled by the fear of the deep state?

I will not be controlled by the fear of somethingthat does not exist.

The government is not nearly competent enough to bring together individuals to create "the deep state"

Are you being controlled by the fear of the deep state?

I will not be controlled by the fear of somethingthat does not exist.

The government is not nearly competent enough to bring together individuals to create "the deep state"

Are you controlled by the fear that the gov't might lose some of it's employees, power, and budget?

Why are we paying so much for incompetence then?

Do you think the size and power of the federal gov't should be cut?

Are you controlled by the fear that the gov't might lose some of it's employees, power, and budget?

Why are we paying so much for incompetence then?

Do you think the size and power of the federal gov't should be cut?
Government is inefficent. How do you structure a government over 340 million people.
Our debt shows government gives out more than it takes in.
We all are probably receiving nore from government than we put in.
The government would be better if smaller, but we all have to give up some of what government does for us for that to happen.
The biggest contributor is social security and medicare. It contributes way more than welfare.

Government is inefficent. How do you structure a government over 340 million people.
Our debt shows government gives out more than it takes in.
We all are probably receiving nore from government than we put in.
The government would be better if smaller, but we all have to give up some of what government does for us for that to happen.
The biggest contributor is social security and medicare. It contributes way more than welfare.

Do you fear national insolvency?

Forum List

Back