Havent posted in long time; Are we really gonna do this (President Harris)? Im stunned

And definetly not because was a Lawyer, Attorney General, US Senator and a presidential candidate? :cuckoo:
You don't know your history, and this was just four years ago. LOL. It's because Biden made a campaign pledge to select a female as Vice President and was then pressured by civil rights organizations, grassroots activists, and advocacy groups with a focus on racial and gender equity and emphasis on representation in his selection. When you're narrowed down to an extremely small group of candidates, you pick the best you're handed -- in this case, the only female who dropped out of the presidential primary run before it started with single-digit support and absolutely no votes -- just like her christening for the presidential run.

What else you got?

Aaaaand? I mean aside from your wet fantasies about what it means.

In 2012 and 2020 it was all the same right wing claims about how crowd sizes mean something followed by big blue balls and inability to admit loss.

Havent posted in forever. Honestly, Ive been embarrassed of what my party became. I obviously will never vote FOR Trump. And I always assumed Id happily vote “against” him whoever it was. But Jesus Christ. Her interviews, is she just excessively nervous? She just seems…..dumb. The View “what would you do differently?” and she says nothing comes to mind, with a cracking voice like shes gonna cry??? It doesnt matter which president it is, there are mistakes and in hindsight things you would do differently. EVEN TRUMP himself says things he will do differently than HE did as president.

If Trump wins, it almost guarantees a far better Democrat in 2028 that we can get 8 years of. If Kamala wins, the GOP will win 2028 and 2032, bc I think shes gonna be such a **** show to be honest.

Are we REALLY gonna do this????

The DNC didnt give you an option. Haha
Now, you better do what they say!

Aaaaand? I mean aside from your wet fantasies about what it means.

In 2012 and 2020 it was all the same right wing claims about how crowd sizes mean something followed by big blue balls and inability to admit loss.
Where are the phones from?
How many were at past Kamala rallies? How many times did these phones go to Kamala rallies?

Do Democrats hand out phones during rallies?

You don't know your history, and this was just four years ago. LOL. It's because Biden made a campaign pledge to select a female as Vice President and was then pressured by civil rights organizations, grassroots activists, and advocacy groups with a focus on racial and gender equity and emphasis on representation in his selection. When you're narrowed down to an extremely small group of candidates, you pick the best you're handed -- in this case, the only female who dropped out of the presidential primary run before it started with single-digit support and absolutely no votes -- just like her christening for the presidential run.

What else you got?

Harris has achieved far more and was far better qualified than Vance. Her representing certain electoral demographics only helped AFTER she worked her ass off and cleared a very high standard.

With all her "qualifications", it only leaves several million other Americans better suited than Harris. She only polls as well as she does because of the incredibly poor candidate she faces.

How about reading the conversation before throwing in your two cents. I litterally just explained it two posts ago.
Those are the very definition of empty claims.

What did she do EXACTLY to cause those statements?

Havent posted in forever. Honestly, Ive been embarrassed of what my party became. I obviously will never vote FOR Trump. And I always assumed Id happily vote “against” him whoever it was. But Jesus Christ. Her interviews, is she just excessively nervous? She just seems…..dumb. The View “what would you do differently?” and she says nothing comes to mind, with a cracking voice like shes gonna cry??? It doesnt matter which president it is, there are mistakes and in hindsight things you would do differently. EVEN TRUMP himself says things he will do differently than HE did as president.

If Trump wins, it almost guarantees a far better Democrat in 2028 that we can get 8 years of. If Kamala wins, the GOP will win 2028 and 2032, bc I think shes gonna be such a **** show to be honest.

NO

But the money was tied to the Biden/HARRIS campaign... Which meant if Harris was passed over, the money was locked away from a new candidate.

The fatal flaw in all their plans was that:
  1. Two impeachments should have ended Trump's career--- but it didn't.
  2. Four lawfare suits should have put Trump away for 700 years--- but it didn't.
  3. A media blitzkrieg should have ended Trump's popularity--- but it didn't.
  4. Trying to remove Trump from the ballot should have stuck--- but it didn't.
  5. And two attempts to gun Trump down (and claim another republican was behind it) shouldn't have failed--- but it did.
  6. Meanwhile, tons have been done to tighten up election monitoring.
And that unfortunately leaves democrats in a very Kammy place now.

Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 4.25.16 PM.png

Where are the phones from?
How many were at past Kamala rallies? How many times did these phones go to Kamala rallies?

Do Democrats hand out phones during rallies?
None of that has any serious implications on election outcome. Why are you wasting my time on this?

Those are the very definition of empty claims.

What did she do EXACTLY to cause those statements?

Dumbass, there is nothing empty about saying Harris was a lawyer, an Attorney General, US Senator and a presidential candidate.

The Democrats have promised us:
--Higher taxes for everybody who pays taxes
--Fewer choices and options on where we can live, what cars we can drive, what appliances we can use, etc. etc. etc.
--No restrictions of any kind on abortions
--DEI will be the norm for hiring, especially in government, instead of excellence, talent, aptitude, experience, knowhow, ability.
--If you won't allow your child to transgender, the government will take the child and do it anyway.
--Your children will be taught from pre-school on that they are racist if they are white and they are victims if they are black.
--World organizations must be obeyed and catered to rather than American sovereignty.
--Unlimited migrant invasion indefinitely.
And the ultimate goal is totalitarian government with Democrats in charge of everything and never giving up that power.

The Republicans are promoting the opposite of all that.

So there's your choice in 2024.

-

Freedom of speech
Bodily autonomy
Voting rights
Public education
Gender equality
Civil rights
The list goes on and on.
It is democrats who want to control speech

I don't even know what bodily autonomy is. We have men, we have women, and we have fetuses, all who have the right to live. There is no bodily autonomy when someone thinks they have the right to kill one of the others.

Democrats have wanted to take a legitimate candidate off the ballot, depriving half the country of their voting rights.

who wants to take away public education? Oh yeah, I forgot, democrats closed schools during the pandemic, setting students behind years.

We already have gender equality. Anyone who thinks they are discriminated against due to being a male or female can sue in court for damages.

Democrats want to limit both the first and second amendments and have already taken our rights away during the pandemic.

Your last statement was entirely correct. The list goes on and on.

Trump appreciates your support. Please pass your thoughts on to others.

Forum List

Back