Havent posted in long time; Are we really gonna do this (President Harris)? Im stunned

Harris has achieved far more and was far better qualified than Vance. Her representing certain electoral demographics only helped AFTER she worked her ass off and cleared a very high standard.
She's definitely not the model for 'working her ass off' and demonstrating a 'very high standard.' Regardless, your feelings don't negate that she was selected because she was a black female.

She 'worked her ass off' by not receiving any constituent votes in the presidential primary in 2020 (which she dropped out before it started) nor her presidential run. That's sure demonstrates working one's ass off. :auiqs.jpg:

Havent posted in forever. Honestly, Ive been embarrassed of what my party became. I obviously will never vote FOR Trump. And I always assumed Id happily vote “against” him whoever it was. But Jesus Christ. Her interviews, is she just excessively nervous? She just seems…..dumb. The View “what would you do differently?” and she says nothing comes to mind, with a cracking voice like shes gonna cry??? It doesnt matter which president it is, there are mistakes and in hindsight things you would do differently. EVEN TRUMP himself says things he will do differently than HE did as president.

If Trump wins, it almost guarantees a far better Democrat in 2028 that we can get 8 years of. If Kamala wins, the GOP will win 2028 and 2032, bc I think shes gonna be such a **** show to be honest.

Are we REALLY gonna do this????

If you’re a democrat then you’re anti-American. This is nothing recent. Been going on for decades.
If you don’t like trump economic and immigration policy then you’re part of the problem.

Forum List

Back