Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

Ah yes, set the impossible standard. Authors don't out their sources. How convenient.

How silly. You'll believe he sent tests, but not expensive testing machines.

For one reason: it's the point you just ran headfirst into. So, time to play dumb.

This is time wasting fuckery. Bad faith posting.

The Kremlin confirmed the report. They didn't say, "but they weren't expensive machines".
How silly. You'll believe he sent tests, but not expensive testing machines.

I believe that, because they admitted they received tests, not machines.

sorry that doesn't fit your agenda.

It is getting harder and harder to distinguish between Russian plans and the MAGA cult on this site. They both look alike, traitors who are supporting a Poootin loving Felon.
1728665843390.png

In other words, the report.

Thanks.

They were "samples", because they were brand new machines not available to the public. A new machine being rushed to market.

Trump's effort to impress and endear his Russian Daddy.
now you're just making shit up

Really? Then what does "sample tests" mean to you? Use your big boy words.

And this is just bad faith trolling on your part anyway. As if this would change your stance, true or otherwise.

You're just being a human shield.
Really? Then what does "sample tests" mean to you?
tests, not testers.

at one time, he wife and I had at least half dozen covid tests sitting in the living room.

1728666634452.png

does that look like a machine to you?

I believe that, because they admitted they received tests, not machines.
Ok, so when in FACT the Kremlin CONFIRMS that it wasn't just a few 'tests' but what trump send was "machines."

How will you change the SPIN.

they confirmed they received a few sample tests.
So, if it was "Machines" would you condemn trump sending machines to Putin?

Ok, so when in FACT the Kremlin CONFIRMS that it wasn't just a few 'tests' but what trump send was "machines."

How will you change the SPIN.

So, if it was "Machines" would you condemn trump sending machines to Putin?
a few?

no,

humanitarian thing to do.

dozens/hundreds, to the point it puts our citizens at risk?

yes.

BTW

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I don't like trump, haven't liked him since the primaries in 16.

but I get tired of the OBVIOUS LIES put out by you idiots.

Haha, now the ad hoc argument is that Trump giving the machines to Putin -- during a shortage wherein Americans and hospitals could not get as many as they needed -- was a "humanitarian" gesture.

A humanitarian gesture from the beggar billionaire to the richest man in the world.

Can't make this shit up. Embarrassing.

These people have abandoned all shame.

Haha, now the ad hoc argument is that Trump giving the machines to Putin -- during a shortage wherein Americans and hospitals could not get as many as they needed -- was a "humanitarian" gesture.

A humanitarian gesture from the beggar billionaire to the richest man in the world.

These people have abandoned all shame.
yes, your lies and spin are.

Lie some more.
Gee why did Fauci kill so many
Lol, ask yourself why didn't Trump fire Fauci you dumb ass clown. Fauci didn't kill anyone dumb ass.

Forum List

Back