Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

What a POS trump is. People were begging for COVID test. Americans were dying in the US and here is our esteemed so call president sending COVID tests to a Dictator and a Murderer. And you MAGA cult members are going to vote for this POS. Well, go ahead and vote for the Felon. Maybe the next thing he will send to Putin will be your name, address, where to send the poison.
Sample test kits to russia qualifies as a crime against humanity to you?

I dont see any reason why not share information about a worldwide epidemic

What a POS trump is. People were begging for COVID test. Americans were dying in the US and here is our esteemed so call president sending COVID tests to a Dictator and a Murderer. And you MAGA cult members are going to vote for this POS. Well, go ahead and vote for the Felon. Maybe the next thing he will send to Putin will be your name, address, where to send the poison.
Peee-ewwww jimboliar! Never smelled such reeking desperation. Did you use up all the Lume I sent you?
I think your stage 4 TDS has mingled with your kook disease to make you a total wacko.

No half truth

The lib screed that made your knee jerk said they were sample test kits
probably like the ones I had.

1728670707366.png

Oh. Well. If the Kremlin “confirms” some claim then it must be so.

🙄

That's it. Gotten listen to the experts, how did he know Fauci helped perp it and every word out of his mouth was a lie.
Lol you are a flaming idiot. Took what a week for the idiot right conspiracies on Fauci? Yet did not fire him. Lol, maybe Trump knew something your dumb ass didn't. So either you knew better than Trump in which case Trump is a flaming idiot and is to stupid to be President or the president of the United States knew more than your retarded ass. Hilarious.

That's it. Gotten listen to the experts, how did he know Fauci helped perp it and every word out of his mouth was a lie.
You really are deranged. Listen to the experts they said. You prolly are still a true believer. Make sure if ya get it to get on a ventilator......I hear it's all the rage

Forum List

Back