What Are Liberals So Afraid Of?

I know that with conservatives we're afraid that if Kamala Harris wins the election that we will be part of a communist dictatorship. So what are liberals afraid of if Trump wins?
The end of our democracy.

He has undoubtedly met some MAGAS.
I don't think so. If he had, he would have run screaming into the night. After all, they're "icky". I'm still looking for some, BTW. Do you have any in your area? It's kind of hard to find a caricature with so many real people around.

Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’ and ‘most dangerous person to this country,’ new book says​

Mark Milley, the US Army general who Donald Trump appointed as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, now says the current Republican presidential nominee is a “fascist to the core” and says no person has ever posed more of a danger to the United States than the man who served as the 45th President of the United States.

Milley, a decorated military officer who became a target for right-wing scorn after it became known that he expressed concerns over Trump’s mental stability in the wake of his 2020 election loss to Joe Biden, is described by journalist Bob Woodward in his new book, War, as incredibly alarmed at the prospect of a second Trump term in the White House. The Independent obtained a copy ahead of the book’s October 15 release date.

In the wake of the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol by a riotous mob of the then-president’s supporters, Woodward writes that Milley insisted on securing a meeting with the then-newly-minted attorney general, Merrick Garland, to urge him to investigate domestic violent extremism and far-right militia movements.

According to Woodward, a senior Department of Justice lawyer said at the time that Milley’s sit-down with Garland might have been the first-ever meeting between a chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the country’s top civilian law enforcement official. He writes that the general asked for the meeting because he was “deeply convinced” that Trump remained “a danger to the country” even though he had been forced from office after Biden’s election win.

And, of course, other generals have said Trump is unfit. As have his former WH staffers, former WH attorneys, national security officials, cabinet members and horrified Republicans.

But don't believe them. They're liars. And commies. And evil. Believe Trump. He loves you and was sent by God to save you from Satan.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I don't think so. If he had, he would have run screaming into the night. After all, they're "icky". I'm still looking for some, BTW. Do you have any in your area? It's kind of hard to find a caricature with so many real people around.
I doubt if he woud run from a MAGA. I live in a Trump state. If you want see MAGA, look in the mirror. The fact that you support Trump makes you a caricature. He makes provably false comments but you deny the facts inorder to beieve him

Funnyhow the use of a teepromter is nw supposedto be bad. Trump aways uses one. Harris dodn't ue one when she dusted Trump in tat debate. Harris was an ttorney, she can think on her feet. But white racism and misogyny tells you she is somehow less thn a man who doesn't have near the skill and nowledge she does.

Danica Patrick was a race car driver who never won a race. She got all that pub because of her looks(DEI). Who is she to questIon Harris?

One of the bands I play in plays exclusively in MAGA land. Northern Vermont. One place in particular. I have a friend who is a martial arts master. He insists on coming with me to protect me.
These MAGAS love to lie. They know they are everything we say they are and worse.

One of the bands I play in plays exclusively in MAGA land. Northern Vermont. One place in particular. I have a friend who is a martial arts master. He insists on coming with me to protect me.
And that is why we say you need to get out and meet real people. What are you doing that would make total strangers want to harm you? Most of us get along just fine with everyone because we don't make them mad at us. Have you tried that?

And that is why we say you need to get out and meet real people. What are you doing that would make total strangers want to harm you? Most of us get along just fine with everyone because we don't make them mad at us. Have you tried that?
Funny how whites who don't primarily mix with anyone but whites say these kinds of things.

Forum List

Back