What Are Liberals So Afraid Of?

I doubt if he woud run from a MAGA.
Of course he would. You guys think they're "icky", supporting America and all that stuff.
I live in a Trump state.
Good, good, there may be hope for you yet. How many TRUMP! voters on your block?
If you want see MAGA, look in the mirror.
Hmmm, nope, no red hat there. I'll look around, see if I can find one just to get the usual suspects in a tizzy, then I'll show them there are no words on it. They always fall for it.
The fact that you support Trump makes you a caricature.
No, it makes me a realist. I support his vision for America far more than I do Kamala's. Tell me, does your support for the Indian woman who kept black men in prison past their release date spring from policies that she is espousing or the simple fact that she belongs to your cultish party? Wait, you don't need to answer that, I already know.
He makes provably false comments but you deny the facts inorder to beieve him
I'm a realist. Most politicians lie and lot, so I don't believe 80% of what they say. I don't believe a lot of what TRUMP! says and very, very little of what Cackles says. The proof is in the policies, and TRUMP!'s were better. She can't even figure out where she disagrees with the old white guy she's supposedly bringing hope to get away from.
Funnyhow the use of a teepromter is nw supposedto be bad. Trump aways uses one. Harris dodn't ue one when she dusted Trump in tat debate. Harris was an ttorney, she can think on her feet. But white racism and misogyny tells you she is somehow less thn a man who doesn't have near the skill and nowledge she does.

Danica Patrick was a race car driver who never won a race. She got all that pub because of her looks(DEI). Who is she to questIon Harris?
Patrick's claim to fame is that she is one of a very small group of women who made it to NASCAR, which makes her a better driver than the vast majority of the human population. Harris' claim to fame is that she made it to the White House on the coattails of an old white man whose main criteria for choosing a VP was that she had to be a black woman.

So, Patrick's standing to question Cackles is solid.

Funny how whites who don't primarily mix with anyone but whites say these kinds of things.
I live right outside the Capitol of the Confederacy. We get along with everybody, probably because we don't have chips on our shoulders than make us view other people with suspicion and scorn.

From one…no. Get these fuckers in a group…different story. I am paid to entertain at these events. That’s why I am grateful for my friend.
Yeah, they have a propensity to gang up on non whites.

From one…no. Get these fuckers in a group…different story. I am paid to entertain at these events. That’s why I am grateful for my friend.
Because you're obviously doing something that ticks people off. Maybe try not doing that for a while.

Because you're obviously doing something that ticks people off. Maybe try not doing that for a while.
He exists. That pisses some whites off. That is a fact and it's time you faced that fact instead of lying about how it doesn't happen. Quit trying to tell people of color what we experience is not so, white boy!

Forum List

Back