Turnover machine, Mahomes or Allen

Kelce does not spend most of his time blocking. Kelce is a WR playing TE. They play him like a WR. That's my point. And in the end their contribution to their respective teams is essentially the same.
Tight ends spend a lot more time blocking than wide receivers do. Kelce is not a WR playing TE. He’s a TE playing TE.

It’s still not complicated.

Tight ends spend a lot more time blocking than wide receivers do. Kelce is not a WR playing TE. He’s a TE playing TE.

It’s still not complicated.
Fine. Josh Allen is the best QB to ever play the game. No one has ever been better and no one ever will be better. Also. Even though Kelce and Diggs production is almost identical somehow because Kelce plays TE and Diggs WR Kelce’s counts for more. Happy?

Fine. Josh Allen is the best QB to ever play the game. No one has ever been better and no one ever will be better. Also. Even though Kelce and Diggs production is almost identical somehow because Kelce plays TE and Diggs WR Kelce’s counts for more. Happy?
I didn’t say Josh Allen is the best QB to ever play the game. I said that Mahomes has had a better supporting cast than Allen has. This should be obvious.

Tight ends do a lot more to impact games than just receptions. There’s this little thing called blocking that tight ends do a lot of - much more than wide receivers do. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to compare apples to oranges.

Forum List

Back