UKRAINE: The Conditions Have Been Spelled Out and They Will Be Met

Look, he took Putin's dick out of his mouth long enough to answer.

But it's not going to happen joe. The war is all about America challenging Russia.

It was about challenging Russian Aggression. If anything, America has been too weak on Putin. We should have slapped on the crippling sanctions the moment he invaded Crimea.

No Joe, it was another US attempted colour revolution.

Nope, it was people in the Ukraine getting sick of a leader who didn't keep his promises. He promised closer ties the EU, which is what Most Ukrainians wanted. Then he started sucking up to Putin instead.

In fact, Yanukovich was democratically elected and Zelensky has never been elected. I suspect you know that.

Zelenskyy was elected with 73% of the vote on April 21st, 2019.

It's actually more than 50% that don't support the Zionist regime.

Um, maybe not. It depends who you count.

There are 7 million Jews living in Israel.
There are 2 million Arabs living within the 1967 borders and 4.4 million living in the occupied territories.

So Jews would have a slight majority. You only get to more if you count the ones living in Jordan and Syria and Egypt.

The majority of the world's people don't support America's aggression in the Ukraine. But that doesn't really matter anymore because the Brics sides with Russia, and they have the majority. America's reign of terror throughout the world has to end now. 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 is more than enough. Iraq exposed it. It was pure illegal aggression. Now the world has a balancing power and that alliance has challenged America. Both wars are now showing that to be true.

Not sure why you hate America so much, but that seems to be on you. I have to guess you are some Euro-trash living under American protection. You are like the guy who goes to a restaurant and complains bout the food, but keeps coming back every night.

The BRIC's are a mythology, buddy.
India and China really don't like each other that much. India right now is selling munitions to the Ukraine because, hey, anything for a rupee.

The world is better off under American protection. It's why Putin keeps investing in Trump, to try to destroy that.

The Zionists have no way of destroying Iran without suffering complete destruction of itself. (Russia and Iran's military alliance.

Works on the assumption that Russia would bother to nuke Israel on behalf of Iran. Russia has a shitload of Muslims living in their territory, they might be happy to see the Iranians taken down a peg or two.

And Russia in fact did respect the Ukraine's borders. But America uses the Ukraine to attempt to break up Russia. (The reason for that has been thoroughly discussed)

Only by crazies like Litwin, who I had eventually put on ignore.

I will have to check the accuracy of those figures, but fwiw, the ethnic Russian population needs protection from Nazi aggression. (Azov) It's probably worth mentioning too that Russia's first priority is stopping America's infringement on it's borders and that is being done by Putin on the premise of saving the Ukraine's ethnic Russians.

No, they really don't. They didn't have a problem until Putin started arming the assholes in the Donbas. And talking about Nazi Azovs is pure Russian propaganda. Take Puty's dick out of your mouth.

Regardless of your childish attempts to insult others, You're an asset to the board because raise the issue of America's lies and the fact that America has lost the ability to rule the world unchallenged. And the same has happened to the Zionist regime's ability to act as America's unchallenged ability to destroy all ME comers.

Did you notice the name of this board? It's the UNITED STATES MESSAGE BOARD. Most of the people here who aren't Russian Trolls love their country.

The majority of the world's people don't support America's aggression in the Ukraine. But that doesn't really matter anymore because the Brics sides with Russia, and they have the majority. America's reign of terror throughout the world has to end now. 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 is more than enough. Iraq exposed it. It was pure illegal aggression. Now the world has a balancing power and that alliance has challenged America. Both wars are now showing that to be true.
Russia is winning that one and will never accept defeat.
The Zionists have no way of destroying Iran without suffering complete destruction of itself. (Russia and Iran's military alliance.
Cold War, Afghanistan, Ukraine.... We have really fucked Russia over. Can you believe they keep taking it from us?

Look, he took Putin's dick out of his mouth long enough to answer.

It was about challenging Russian Aggression. If anything, America has been too weak on Putin. We should have slapped on the crippling sanctions the moment he invaded Crimea.
America has been as tough as it dares. The sanctions didn't work and only motivated Russia on making preparations for war.
Nope, it was people in the Ukraine getting sick of a leader who didn't keep his promises. He promised closer ties the EU, which is what Most Ukrainians wanted. Then he started sucking up to Putin instead.
He was democratically elected and overthrown by the US. And the Ukraine hasn't elected a replacement.
Zelenskyy was elected with 73% of the vote on April 21st, 2019.
Zelensky was never elected.
Um, maybe not. It depends who you count.

There are 7 million Jews living in Israel.
There are 2 million Arabs living within the 1967 borders and 4.4 million living in the occupied territories.

So Jews would have a slight majority. You only get to more if you count the ones living in Jordan and Syria and Egypt.
Why would you tell me that?
Not sure why you hate America so much, but that seems to be on you.
I hate America's continuing foreign policy of wars of aggression.
I have to guess you are some Euro-trash living under American protection. You are like the guy who goes to a restaurant and complains bout the food, but keeps coming back every night.
You know very well that I'm a Canadian...
Restaurant?
The BRIC's are a mythology, buddy.
India and China really don't like each other that much. India right now is selling munitions to the Ukraine because, hey, anything for a rupee.
No, the Brics are a reality that has changed the world order.

The world is better off under American protection. It's why Putin keeps investing in Trump, to try to destroy that.
American protection isn't being swallowed anymore.
Works on the assumption that Russia would bother to nuke Israel on behalf of Iran. Russia has a shitload of Muslims living in their territory, they might be happy to see the Iranians taken down a peg or two.
The Zionists are hesitating because America won't allow them to go nuclear.
Only by crazies like Litwin, who I had eventually put on ignore.
Take it up with Litwin.
No, they really don't. They didn't have a problem until Putin started arming the assholes in the Donbas. And talking about Nazi Azovs is pure Russian propaganda. Take Puty's dick out of your mouth.
Grow up.
Russia was forced to take the Crimea to appease America's agenda.
Did you notice the name of this board? It's the UNITED STATES MESSAGE BOARD.
That's interesting you would remind me. You can't find satisfaction and so you'll now start complaining to mommy. I knew it was coming because of the cksking childishness.
And you can't bomb me.
Most of the people here who aren't Russian Trolls love their country.
True lovers of their country are aware of America's aggression since WW2 and understand that the one against Russia is the final chance for America to continue unchallenged.

Russia must be fractured and then defeated piece by piece.

Even the god and his dead proxy boy have agreed that it's a special military operation!
That too sounds like an argument Putin would make.

Do you think he misses the good old days when Russia could just steal their wheat and starve them?

America has been as tough as it dares. The sanctions didn't work and only motivated Russia on making preparations for war.
Yes.
He was democratically elected and overthrown by the US. And the Ukraine hasn't elected a replacement.
Correct.
Zelensky was never elected.
Correct.
I hate America's continuing foreign policy of wars of aggression.
So do I.
...., the Brics are a reality that has changed the world order.
Brics seems to be gaining traction, yes.
American protection isn't being swallowed anymore.
Well, increasingly few anyway.
The Zionists are hesitating because America won't allow them to go nuclear.
That might be true.
True lovers of their country are aware of America's aggression since WW2 and understand that the one against Russia is the final chance for America to continue unchallenged.
I share that opinion.

Forum List

Back