NY Times details Trump's cognitive decline in scathing article

Oh? Milley declaring he would warn the Chinese if Trump went off the reservation?

You're so stupid it must hurt.

Well, that's not what he said, and those kinds of communications are routine to keep World War III from breaking out.

The last thing you want is WWIII being started by a pilot with an itchy trigger finger because Trump said something stupid and Xi put his boys on high alert.

Well, that's not what he said, and those kinds of communications are routine to keep World War III from breaking out.

The last thing you want is WWIII being started by a pilot with an itchy trigger finger because Trump said something stupid and Xi put his boys on high alert.
We need value for the dollar in military appropriations. Running out of hardware of any kind increases the chance for a nuclear confrontation.

Funny, the only terrorism I see is from the RIght trying to storm the capitol and overthrow Democracy.
/-----/ Democrats Were for Occupying Capitols Before They Were Against It
Thousands of protesters rushed to the … Capitol Wednesday night, forcing their way through doors, crawling through windows and jamming corridors.” That is how one newspaper described the storming of the Capitol — not the one in Washington last week, but the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., a decade ago.

Back then, thousands of pro-union activists — many bused in from out of state — rampaged through the historic building in an effort to stop a vote on collective bargaining reform legislation. So, when I saw the images of a pro-Trump mob rampaging through the US Capitol last week, my first thought was: What is Scott Walker thinking right now?

We need value for the dollar in military appropriations. Running out of hardware of any kind increases the chance for a nuclear confrontation.

Okay please get back on your meds.

Thousands of protesters rushed to the … Capitol Wednesday night, forcing their way through doors, crawling through windows and jamming corridors.” That is how one newspaper described the storming of the Capitol — not the one in Washington last week, but the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., a decade ago.

Back then, thousands of pro-union activists — many bused in from out of state — rampaged through the historic building in an effort to stop a vote on collective bargaining reform legislation. So, when I saw the images of a pro-Trump mob rampaging through the US Capitol last week, my first thought was: What is Scott Walker thinking right now?

Scott Walker is thinking, "Man, if I hadn't been such a fanatical fuckup, I might still have a job right now."

The goal of the union workers was not to depose the Wisconsin government... So your argument fails on its face.

‘Former President Donald J. Trump vividly recounted how the audience at his climactic debate with Vice President Kamala Harris was on his side. Except that there was no audience. The debate was held in an empty hall. No one “went crazy,” as Mr. Trump put it, because no one was there.

Anyone can misremember, of course. But the debate had been just a week earlier and a fairly memorable moment. And it was hardly the only time Mr. Trump has seemed confused, forgetful, incoherent or disconnected from reality lately. In fact, it happens so often these days that it no longer even generates much attention.

He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race.’

Trump’s clear mental and cognitive decline should be generating a great deal of attention – it is yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.
Trump is losing it

Forum List

Back