Obama Endorses Kamala Pence DOES NOT Endorse Trump

Neither does GW Bush. I doubt Reagan or HW Bush would either.

I have to say, the way Republicans treat Bush compared to how revered Jimmy Carter is, I'd have to say GW Bush goes down as the worst president in American history. Even Trump admits he lied us into Iraq. He has never backed down to that claim. Remember Trump said it would have been great if Pelosi would have impeached him for lying us into Iraq.
The entire political Establishment HATES Trump! Which is why real Americans are voting for him

You just don't get it. People flock to Trump because Trump pisses off both parties. The swamp on both sides doesn't like Trump.
No I get the allure. He wins moderates/independents/libertarians that don't necessarily like Bush and Mitch, and he also gets Mitch and Bush voters votes.

But no one is buying that angle anymore. He's notoriously corrupt. More than Mitch and Biden put together.

Turn it down for what? Vergogna.

I have to say, the way Republicans treat Bush compared to how revered Jimmy Carter is, I'd have to say GW Bush goes down as the worst president in American history. Even Trump admits he lied us into Iraq. He has never backed down to that claim. Remember Trump said it would have been great if Pelosi would have impeached him for lying us into Iraq.
Nobody likes trump. Amongst people who know him. at least.

Nobody likes trump. Amongst people who know him. at least.

These people think Trump is a disrupter of government and he's doing it for their good. Trump wants to make the government part of the Trump Organization. Now it's 501 LLC's where Trump does what he Biden's were supposedly doing only Trump rips us off for $3 billion not $70 million like the Obama's.

There are legal ways to become a millionaire in politics no doubt. It's all legal because they all do it. But Trump is comically corrupt like this guy

1724330767866.png

carefactory.jpg

Pence was wronged both personally and politically by Trump.

I enthusiastically endorse Trump. He’s the only reasonable choice.

But if I were Pence, I wouldn’t endorse Trump, either.

So what you're saying is Trump is a man of incredibly poor judgment. Good thing America sees that too.
Storm Warning

I compare Trump to Gorbachev. Both believed that the established system could be reformed. Trump felt "there were some good people" up there in the clouds that leave us living in the shadows. As long as Americans don't see through the vapor established by the colonial ruling class's Constitution, Trump can't be blamed for not being omniscient.

You don't realize it but those are patriots. Romney, Christie, Pence, Chaney.

I like them less than you when it comes to policy. But they are patriots. You are treasonist Not Sees trying to take over the country. You have the Supreme's ready to help. We know they'll go along with stealing a close election (2000).

Trust me, if Trump was a moderate sincere guy he'd win but he's playing to the extreme right. Elon Musk. Religious nuts. Fuck all them. We aren't communists you don't understand a middle class doesn't exist without government intervention.
imo its far too late for Trump to change his spots, even if he wanted to, and he is the pussy grabber in chief and the impetus for Project 2025.

But yah, Little Nicky would won this thing. And at one time, I'd have voted for her.

imo its far too late for Trump to change his spots, even if he wanted to, and he is the pussy grabber in chief and the impetus for Project 2025.

But yah, Little Nicky would won this thing. And at one time, I'd have voted for her.
I think Kamala would beat Nikki because of Project 2025, abortion and because she's black. Nikki would not get the women vote. Only pro life women and those she/Trump already have. They know how important it is to elect Republicans.

But Nikki would have beat Joe Biden. Not at the debates. Trump WHIPPED Biden at the debates. So bad we realized Joe needed to drop out. Nikki may have lost to Biden at the debate but still beat him in the election. You know what I'm saying? She wouldn't have lied so much and Biden would have been able to respond. Trump's lies just froze old Joe.

Forum List

Back