USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam

What’s relevant is that harris was AG, and failed the bar exam

Nah. The relevant part is Trump knew she passed and pretended maybe she didn’t.

Just like he lied about Willie Brown saying "terrible thing" about her to him in a helicopter.

He lies as easy as he breathes and will say any lie just to make her look bad. He's terrified he's gonna lose this election and be forced to face his indictments.

Nah. The relevant part is Trump knew she passed and pretended maybe she didn’t.

Just like he lied about Willie Brown saying "terrible thing" about her to him in a helicopter.

He lies as easy as he breathes and will say any lie just to make her look bad. He's terrified he's gonna lose this election and be forced to face his indictments.
She failed, that's the part that's important, he highlighted that.

and as you brought to our attention, you don't have to be a lawyer to be AG.....and that she was

She failed, that's the part that's important, he highlighted that.

and as you brought to our attention, you don't have to be a lawyer to be AG.....and that she was

Nope, not at all important since she took it again and passed. What matters is that Trump lied again.

of course it's important, she's a failure

LOLOL

You crack me up.

Following, she passed the bar, went on to become a District Attorney, then became California's first female Attorney General, then became a Senator, then became the first female vice president, now she's the first female to run for president in a national election.

You have the most bizarre definition of "failure."

A then there's Trump, who got caught lying again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

You crack me up.

Following, she passed the bar, went on to become a District Attorney, then became California's first female Attorney General, then became a Senator, then became the first female vice president, now she's the first female to run for president in a national election.

You have the most bizarre definition of "failure."

A then there's Trump, who got caught lying again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump was right, she failed the bar.....and then went on to an amazing career, where she keep people in California prisons longer then they were suppose to be, for cheap labor, Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor

and casted the tie breaking vote to get more IRS agents to go after single mom's tips.

how is that a lie? weird, you dembots don't even know what a lie is.

Saying something you know is false is a lie.

Trump knew she passed the bar but then lied, saying, "maybe she passed," knowing full well she absolutely passed.

Saying something you know is false is a lie.

Trump knew she passed the bar but then lied, saying, "maybe she passed," knowing full well she absolutely passed.
What did he say that he knew was false? That maybe she passed? You think that’s false? It’s possible, she failed once

LOL
Dayum, you're desperate. :abgg2q.jpg:

He knew she passed. There was no maybe about it.
He knew she failed. That’s public knowledge, but I don’t know how you can say he has personably first hand knowledge she ever passed…hence why he said maybe

That’s not a lie, that’s a simple statement.

I lie would be saying she passed, well that’s a lie because she also failed

He knew she failed. That’s public knowledge, but I don’t know how you can say he has personably first hand knowledge she ever passed…hence why he said maybe

That’s not a lie, that’s a simple statement.

And he knew she passed. There was no maybe about it. She was a District Attorney. That required her to have passed the bar.

I lie would be saying she passed, well that’s a lie because she also failed

Thanks for admitting he lied.

A lie would be saying she failed, well that’s a lie because she also passed.

Forum List

Back