Trump announces White House transition team — HIS SONS...

View attachment 996775

Former President Donald Trump announced his White House transition team Friday, revealing the key members who will prepare his day-one rollout.

The team will include Linda McMahon and Howard Lutnick as co-chairs, and some of Trump’s closest allies as honorary chairs, including his vice president, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and his eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

More at the link below...

His sons? I'm speechless! I really don't have any words for this - that I can say on this forum. What do you think?
Great news. President Trump learned not to trust the establishment. I knew he would.

They are a disgusting bunch. Trump has taught his sons the art of the deal.
Real Americans who put America first are a "disgusting bunch" sez you. But you are just fine with the Biden Crime Family filling their pockets with $24 MILLION DOLLARS from hostile foreign nationals to gain favor with Joe Biden. Is the logic center of your brain turned off? :confused-84:

View attachment 996775

Former President Donald Trump announced his White House transition team Friday, revealing the key members who will prepare his day-one rollout.

The team will include Linda McMahon and Howard Lutnick as co-chairs, and some of Trump’s closest allies as honorary chairs, including his vice president, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and his eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.

His sons? I'm speechless! I really don't have any words for this - that I can say on this forum. What do you think?
In 2016 he promised only the best people would be in his administration, and then he fired 1/2 of them. I don't recall if he promised only the best people would be in his administration this time.

That existed before your comment. They are outsiders and saw the real monarchy screw with them since before the 2016 election. I would not mind other people. I also have little trust in many people up there. And there are people who they can trust.
You're putting your faith in anti-establishment, and I completely agree, but you have to do better than Donald Trump.

You just have to, for the sake of your country.

Right? And Lahkota has his undies bunched over Eric and Don Jr? Michael Savage always said Liberalism is a mental disorder. This election is proving that.

Do you know Michael Savage?

He's just the most obnoxious man I was ever around...and his teeth. OMG

Real Americans who put America first are a "disgusting bunch" sez you. But you are just fine with the Biden Crime Family filling their pockets with $24 MILLION DOLLARS from hostile foreign nationals to gain favor with Joe Biden. Is the logic center of your brain turned off? :confused-84:

Are you kidding? They are con artists just like their father... and stupid. They sure screwed over the people of Charleston with one of their schemes.. cost them millions of dollars.

View attachment 996775

I think its consistent. Trump has long favored loyalty and brand recognition over competence or experience.

But you are just fine with the Biden Crime Family filling their pockets with $24 MILLION DOLLARS from hostile foreign nationals to gain favor with Joe Biden.
What $24 Million Dollars?

As opposed to the $2 BILLION the Saudi's gave Kushner.
You sure you are OK with Kushner getting $2 Billion.

I think its consistent. Trump has long favored loyalty and brand recognition over competence or experience.
IMVO ( In My Vaunted Opinion) trump should avoid even the appearance of
NEPOTISM which in his case is kin to his
unfortunate hoof in mouth disorder.

Time to slap little whiny Winky with the truth again. Kushner did not get that money moron. His COMPANY did. Unlike your hero Crackhead Hunter. You should feel embarrassed and stupid again, but apparently you don't know how to feel embarrassment. The perfect little Dem sheep you are...

I don't know anything about Kushner, sounds like hyped Democrat BS. I do know that Joe Biden sold out our national security to enrich himself and his family to the tune of 24 Million Dollars. You should not poo poo that if you are an American.

Donald Trump has outstanding citizens for sons, unlike the drug addict, criminal son of Joe Biden. So what is your problem exactly?

They are dumber than a box of rocks. They say talent skips a generation and his sons are living proof of that

Forum List

Back