*Where Is The Supreme Court, 5 Days After Biden Said Trump Need To Go Into The BullsEye, CIA/FBI/SS, Watch Some Crooks Take Aim And Fire Off 8 Rounds*

Sorry bout that,

1. Its up to them to stop this.
To stop what? The investigation?

2. Its up to them to set the law.
The don't write laws. They rule on them.

3. If they don't do it, they are all in it.

Or you have no idea what the Supreme Court actually does nor the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You'll find that almost all the right-wing outrage about the law is just them not knowing how the law actually works.

So why would the SCOTUS get involved in an FBI investigation? That would be essentially unprecedented, as far as I know. And, based on the appellant rulings slapping down down judge Cannon, a violation of the separation of powers. And thus, the constitution.

To stop what? The investigation?

The don't write laws. They rule on them.

Or you have no idea what the Supreme Court actually does nor the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You'll find that almost all the right-wing outrage about the law is just them not knowing how the law actually works.

So why would the SCOTUS get involved in an FBI investigation? That would be essentially unprecedented, as far as I know. And, based on the appellant rulings slapping down down judge Cannon, a violation of the separation of powers. And thus, the constitution.
Sorry bout that,

1. We both have a different understanding about, who, and why, Trump was shot at, it was to, kill him, and who was behind it.
2. I conclude there is no confusion, who was behind it, and who was building it up, to its result, which failed.
3. Seeing we know, hell everyone knows, who was doing this, those parties all three of them need to be cut off entirely.
4. Its a very unusual occurrence which calls for a unusual action, by none other, than the Supreme Court.
5. If they dont do this then, they are in on it, by default.
6. Its an upheaval of this government, all of the officials should be cut off, and judged.
7. Many have committed treason, and we have laws for those found treasonist.
8. Its complicated, and I am here to explain it to you, something like this has never happened before.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. We both have a different understanding about, who, and why, Trump was shot at, it was to, kill him, and who was behind it.

Yes, but what is your 'understanding' based on? If not evidence, then the Supreme Court will not care what story you make up.

The evidence indicates the shooter was Thomas Matthew Crooks, who fired from about 450 or so feet away. He was a registered republican and described by classmates as a conservative who argued conservative talking points in class. The FBI has connected him to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

He researched mass shooters, especially school shooters and their trials. He researched the Republican National Convention, the Democratic National Convention, Trump and Biden.

Trump's event appears to be the closest to his house.

What is your 'understanding'?

2. I conclude there is no confusion, who was behind it, and who was building it up, to its result, which failed.
3. Seeing we know, hell everyone knows, who was doing this, those parties all three of them need to be cut off entirely.

Thomas Matthew Crooks? Or is what 'everyone knows' something else entirely?
4. Its a very unusual occurrence which calls for a unusual action, by none other, than the Supreme Court.

What do you want the Supreme Court to actually do? Take over the FBI investigation?

They don't have that authority. They interpret laws. Its the executive branch that investigates crimes.

5. If they dont do this then, they are in on it, by default.

Or, what you're demanding is not the constitutional function of the Supreme Court. Nor have you presented any actual evidence that would justify them taking any action of any kind.

Forum List

Back