Biden plans to politicize Trump verdict with White House speech

Never claimed he was.

Why is it you feel that retroactively changing laws to target a specific individual is anything but classic third world tactics?
Donald Trump is facing justice. He was charged, he got his day in court, allowed to present evidence as a result of discovery, allowed to present a defense, and will now be judged by a jury of his peers.
Why is it that you have an issue with this? Were this you or me, we'd be treated far less kindly than he has. These aren't third world tactics. If that were the case, he would have already been "disappeared" and you wouldn't hear another word from him.
But, last I looked, he is still free to run his mouth and stick his leg in it. :)

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/24/biden-trump-trial-verdict-00159981

WHITE HOUSE

Biden has stayed silent on Trump’s trial. The verdict will change that.​

Biden will speak at some point after the verdict, whether it be a conviction, acquittal or hung jury.

Joe Biden plans to break his vow of silence and publicly address the criminal trials Donald Trump is facing when a verdict is reached, four people familiar with internal deliberations told POLITICO.

Biden intends to initially address the verdict in a White House setting — not a campaign one — to show his statement isn’t political, according to the people, who were granted anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

If the jury convicts Trump, Biden’s team will then argue that the result shows Trump is ill-suited for office and that it demonstrates the extremes to which the former president would go to win again. The campaign’s social media team is considering leveraging the line of attack further, with discussions underway about referring to the ex-president online as “Convicted Felon Donald Trump.”

His team is also preparing for a barrage of Republican and Trump attacks if the former president’s acquitted or if there’s a hung jury.

Given that FBJ is just a puppet of Obama and his minions I suspect that their puppet is going to mumble something about their investment in trial rigging.

And of course he won't take anything but preselected questions from the media.

Trump needs to have presser after the Hunter trial verdict or plea bargain. ;)
Hunter is going to trial ? When is that. Did we miss it ? Was that before or after the Hillary trial ?

Donald Trump is facing justice. He was charged, he got his day in court, allowed to present evidence as a result of discovery, allowed to present a defense, and will now be judged by a jury of his peers.
Why is it that you have an issue with this? Were this you or me, we'd be treated far less kindly than he has. These aren't third world tactics. If that were the case, he would have already been "disappeared" and you wouldn't hear another word from him.
But, last I looked, he is still free to run his mouth and stick his leg in it. :)
He had the best lawyers money could buy.

Only a senile dementia ridden LOSER pedophile like Biden will have to pull out the last straws...and he still will LOSE! Nobody wants him anymore, (just brainwashed Liberals) Most blacks and Hispanics (legal ones) want Trump now! :hyper:
Joe has two things going for him….he gets to vote and not wear an orange jump suit.

On the campaign trail of course, have at it as it's fair game.....But a speech from the WH?

WTF.....How low-rent can you get?

Blah, I always said that FJB would be more at home in a single-wide cooking meth with Hunter given the mean-spirited and classless POS that he is.
How many trials and investigations. Active ones not after a verdict did Trump comment on FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. And with "comments" I mean full on pressure for his own DOJ to intervene. Half a dozen cases at least that I can recall. And hundreds of times but total.

It doesn't say he will politicize it, it says he will comment on it.

Did you expect hi to ignore it?

I mean, really?
So all this BS is fair game but not an actual conviction?

Make that make sense.
this is straight out of marshall mcluhan.
thye court room is "fake news"

the real conviction is in the media, where trump is the strong leader who brings peace and prosperity and never makes you take your medicine.

Meanwhile you're on here on a daily basis spreading Russian propaganda crying about how the 2020 election was stolen. Don't you have any self respect?
People with self respect tell the truth. The 2020 election was stolen and all these Trump trials prove it.

Don't you have any self respect?

Forum List

Back