This Is The Mindset Of Domestic Enemies

It is true. In 2019 candidate Biden announced that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border". Then, immediately upon taking the White House, he dismantled all of the Trump-era border security measures.
Talk is cheap, gomer. Provide evidence or shut up with your MAGA lying.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

What frightened you most on J6?

Viking hat guy

Zip tie guy

Selfie sticks

Miniature gallows
Trump trying to steal the election, Kleetus. But that is what a MAGA traitor like you wanted to happen.

It's kind of humorous how you are making fun of your fellow deranged MAGA imbecile supporters.

Talk is cheap, gomer. Provide evidence or shut up with your MAGA lying.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Are you really this out of touch? How did you not know about this?

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies​

U.S. President Joe Biden signed executive orders Tuesday to start to dismantle former President Donald Trump’s restrictive immigration policies, including an attempt to reunite families that had been separated at the U.S.-Mexican border.

“I’m not making new law. I’m eliminating bad policy,” Biden said while signing the orders.

In the first hours of his presidency two weeks ago, Biden acted to halt construction of Trump’s $16 billion wall along the border and sent a far-reaching immigration bill to Congress, where lawmakers have long been stalemated between liberals looking to ease the path to U.S. citizenship and conservatives seeking to stem unauthorized immigration.

Biden’s immediate focus is on the 3,100-kilometer southern border with Mexico, where Trump tried to keep thousands of migrants from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala from entering the U.S.

Matters

When Americans are involved it doesn't matter where it happened.

Bet you think WWII doesn't matter because it's the wrong country.

You think one event that was played up to the max by the media is the only one that matters in world history.

Stupid jerk.
Wrong country. This is
USMB not IMB.

Trump trying to steal the election, Kleetus. But that is what a MAGA traitor like you wanted to happen.

It's kind of humorous how you are making fun of your fellow deranged MAGA imbecile supporters.
Naaaaaw. It was the miniature gallows. You leftists were absolutely hysterical over it.

I served, MAGA jerk off. I'm a retired Lt Col in the Air Force.

You are a pathetic traitor, desperately searching for bullshit irrelevant technicalities to try to excuse what Trump did this to the guy. Your oath meant nothing to you, worthless piece of shit.
Yeah, the Air Force, the only liberal branch of the military.

Are you really this out of touch? How did you not know about this?

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies​

So you have a problem with Biden trying to help asylum seekers fleeing violence in other countries?? Biden sounds like a damn good American to me.

So you have a problem with Biden trying to reunite families that were separated by Trump??? Are you a total asshole???

Of course you are.

They brought a galllows to hang Mike Pence!
Hahahaahhaahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Yeah...Trump and your fellow deranged MAGA Nazi supporters couldn't handle losing an election....so they cried like the little bitches that they are and they wanted to kill their own Vice President of the U.S.

Fucking hysterical. But please keep talking about it.

Yeah...Trump and your fellow deranged MAGA Nazi supporters couldn't handle losing an election....so they cried like the little bitches that they are and they wanted to kill their own Vice President of the U.S.

Fucking hysterical. But please keep talking about it.
How long did you fall for the gallows thingy?
Hahhaahahahahahaaaa.

Forum List

Back